Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find myself more wondering with many celebrity couples if they'd be attracted to each other if their significant other wasn't famous. There are some real paint peeler faces out there who do suspiciously well. Plus, many held up Pitt and Jolie as a power couple and their kids... not likely to win the same plaudits.

It's like that old Mrs Merton line: "So tell me Debbie, what was it that drew you to multi-millionaire Paul Daniels?"

Comment

That Mrs Merton line is an all timer and always comes into my head when I see those celeb couples with a dramatic age difference.

Comment

Comment

Married couple celebrity exhibit D

Jay-Z and Beyonce

Comment

Maybe it's my citizenship slowly sinking after all these years, but Ryan Reynolds...

edit: okay, I posted the same thing about 18 months ago. Hey, consistency!

Comment

I've had a soft spot for Freida Pinto ever since watching her in a BBC nature documentary filmed in her homeland India. I wouldn't say she's the sexiest in the world, in fact it's not a sexual fetish at all. I just think she's lovely.

Comment

Working...
              X