Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm sure that says something amusing, but those tits won't let my eyes fall to the foot of the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
        Russell Brand's continuing existence is fine by me, for as long as it gives Stewart Lee extra material.
        I love Stewart Lee as much as the next guy but he does make up a fair bit of the Russell Brand stuff. SL is still the funniest standup performing today though.

Seeing Katy Perry on Live Lounge recently showed her to be much more talented than the other generic pop-stars out there. I was very surprised. She would still annoy me if I had to listen to her talk for more than 5 minutes though.

Comment

Originally posted by averybluemonkey View Post
          This is genuinely one of the most disgusting things I've ever read on this forum, well done.
          Thank you.

Comment

I find some of his stuff funny, more the off the cuff stuff he does in interviews etc but for the most part he's just a poor Jack Sparrow impression (saw some footage of his a couple of years before he hit it big which really showed how much act there is to his persona). for the most part he's inoffensive but how he made it into Hollywood and Perry's inner thighs I'll never know. Still, it's not like we didn't know from the start how that marriage would end up...

Comment

Should we not be concentrating on tits'n'ass instead of Russel Brand?

Comment

Some would say he is a tit and an ass

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
                  Ive just watched the new video of katy perry Part of Me, she was always hot but now she just SOL. ( anybody agree) , russell you T*** you need your head examined.
                  I just checked this so called "music" (you can't call this music) video out and found some kind of mix between G.I. Jane & U.S. Marines recruiting video. Ugh. Nothing sexy at all here.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                    I just checked this so called "music" (you can't call this music) video out and found some kind of mix between G.I. Jane & U.S. Marines recruiting video. Ugh. Nothing sexy at all here.
                    So when she cuts off cuts off all her hair in the bathroom and then puts on the bandages and the pulls on those jeans , with skimpy wee panties and then pulls up that hoody and you see how pretty katy's face really is and how blue her eyes are you aint got a boner, if not you need your eyes tested.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      The EA mole has been found, look and you'll see, HUGE heading, own up now QC , rEAlity.

Comment

Lisa Edelstein AND cute little kittens???

Last edited by EJG1980; 11-04-2012, 19:59.

Comment

So one of the lads that work for me insisted I look at this today, it's almost hypnotic.......

No clue who she is/what she does blah, blah, blah, but I couldn't knock the recommendation. I'm assuming cat daddy is the dance??

Comment

"Most desirable" whatever that means. Good to flick through to realise you have no clue who 50% of them are. And I've only had 10% of them around for dinner.

Comment

Ten percent Charles? Most of them don't look like they have eaten dinner recently!

Comment

I hate websites where you have to click through a load of pages to view a list. Samantha Cameron, Tamara Ecclestone, Amy Childs!!!??? They haven't looked hard enough for the most desirable women. Amy Childs is a mong of the highest order.

Comment

Working...
                                X