Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who IS the sexiest man or woman in the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    She looks like every female I've ever seen on Twitch
    What's twitch?? **edit just googled it** ...they can play with my joystick anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
      If you look at the number of likes, they are exactly* proportional to the amount of flesh exposed. It doesn't matter where on the body the flesh is.

*as measured by my eyes in a few seconds.

Comment

Gal Gadot for me all the way.

Comment

We don't really use this thread anymore but it seemed to be the best place for this bit of info I found out today.

Nigella Lawson, 60 years old as of today

Comment

Sexiest woman in the world? It's Jo Swinson.

I've had a crush on her for years. I once even asked out a woman because she looked like Swinson (best few months of my life when we dated). Actually, come to think of it, a lot of women I've dated have all looked similar to Swinson. Petite, brunette, similar features.

I don't know what it is, but you know you have that perfect archetype in your mind? A particular type of face and figure which triggers an attraction in you? Jo Swinson is the perfect definition of that. She's like the one true Goddess to rule over all the other beautiful muses of the world. Queen of the cognitive harem. Feminine baseline for other women to aspire to. The original Eve. Keeper of hearts. The exalted Prime Ministress!

At least, before she had kids. She's a little bit busty now. But a completely flat chested Jo Swinson? Yes, that is my ideal vision of perfection. As I said in another thread, imagine getting to spend your life with her as your exclusive partner? Waking up and knowing she's the only woman you'll ever wake up next to again.

I wonder if Jo Swinson ever French kisses her husband with a mouth full of melted marshmallow? Lucky, lucky bastard.

Comment

Comment

Incredible...

Comment

Who's been a bad marshmallow? You have, haven't you?

Comment

Lmao!!

Comment

Yeah, but Sketcz isn't laughing. Serious AF.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        All the ingredients to make me a happy man are here:

The power of imagination...corr!

Comment

That image is always available in our dreams, Zaki.

Comment

A passionate ode to Jo Swinson eating a marshmallow, 3000 broken image links and a horrifyingly age defying Nigella, who I can only assume is keeping the Schwarzopf 'Black 'n' Glossy' factory going single handedly at this point.

The resurrection of this thread has delivered.

Comment

Comment

Olivia Dudley is pretty sexy, especially in The Magicians.

Comment

Working...
                                X