No announcement yet.

Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was everywhere in Boston last week! Couldn't move for large parents walking around committing grievous acts of child cruelty by dressing up their kids awful costumes and filling them with sugar.

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
      Fuse you traveling alone in the big ole U S of A?

Yup - had business here mid-week but came early and am leaving late

Comment

Since coming to Japan as an english teacher Halloween just means 'work'. Have to arrange and participate in kids parties and themed lessons every year.. so I can't be bothered with it anymore.

It used to be a great opportunity to go out, get pissed (and get loads of attention from the ladies with a good costume!) but those days have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          It used to be a great opportunity to go out, get pissed (and get loads of attention from the ladies with a good costume!) but those days have gone.
          That makes me sad.

Comment

odd to see girls around in playboy bunny outfits has very little to do with halloween it would only be scary if they were 20 stone +

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
              odd to see girls around in playboy bunny outfits has very little to do with halloween
              Wish that happened round my way lol still least I got chavs in nipple pink tracksuits so that's something right? riiiiiight? It's a nightmare!!

Comment

Luckily, I live in a basement flat which is completely inaccessible to Trick or Treaters as no-one can ever find the place.

Anyway, have an 8-bit Halloween, everyone!

Last edited by Ady; 30-10-2010, 18:57. Reason: non-dithery vid

Comment

I take it back, tonight everything has gone mad and more people are in fancy dress on the streets than not. Have seen some very easy on the eye costumes as well as some hilarious ones. Bumped into someone dressed as the National Inquirer in Walgreens, hah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ady View Post
                    Luckily, I live in a basement flat which is completely inaccessible to Trick or Treaters as no-one can ever find the place.

Anyway, have an 8-bit Halloween, everyone!

I'm with the miserable crew, can't be arsed answering the door for little scroats who i'd rather give a good hiding to rather than sweets!...

Unfortunately my 5 and 9 year old children see it differently!..

I Would Have Gotten Away With It Too, If It Wasn't For You Meddling Kids!

Comment

I love haloween, far more then easter and other festivities. Whilst haloween doesnt mean a great deal to anyone its always fun for a fancy dress night out !

my efforts this year.

Last edited by Pezley; 31-10-2010, 16:19.

Comment

That's quality!

Comment

I had a go at pumpkin carving today

Comment

Very swish pumpkin skills.

I went to a party on Friday night. I dressed up as a zombie Bruce Lee from Game of Death. My tracksuit was more Uma Thurman, and my trainers were Kill Bill Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66, but I think I got my point across. There were some overly hot American girls there, but the one I got talking to ended up having the same name as my Mom, and I could not bring myself to go home with her.

It was a bit odd travelling home from London Bridge on Saturday morning really hungover still wearing the same clothes. I was probably looking even more like a zombie.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just walked past a kid (~14) dressed as Weird Al. Quality.

Comment

Had only one lot of trick or treaters, they were only little kids and they looked cute and made a big effort. I felt they desvered a few sweets so was more than happy to hand them over.

Comment

Working...
                                X