Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bort View Post
    Just walked past a kid (~14) dressed as Weird Al. Quality.
    Whaaaaaaaaaat!! so awesome hehe

Pretty quiet here, not a single psrson has knocked on my door, looks like the boiling pan of chip fat on the cooker is going to be wasted this year lol

Comment

We have had four sets of trick or treaters, and I reckon that's the lot for this year. Still got plenty of sweets left, so time for a chow down.

Comment

Everyone left me alone. Woo!

I've been sitting in playing Silent Hill: Shattered Memories in my darkened living room with the speakers right up.

Perfect for Halloween.

Comment

Looks like i'll be munching down some Haribo tonight! not my fault nobody knocked on the door, honest

Comment

I made a hefty Halloween profit. My eldest went round the houses while I bathed the youngest. The only one to knock on my door was while I was wrestling number 2 in the bath so I couldn't answer the door.

Number 1 came back with a massive stash. Far too much for her. So she has to share with daddy. No sweets out, loads in. Halloween profit.

Comment

We had our biggest turnout in years, so many 6-10yr olds... don't they have kids of their own to be looking after?!

Comment

We had around 20 of the blighters, totally ran out of stuff. Tempted just to turn off the lights and pretend to be out next year.

Comment

I live in the middle of nowhere. A whole load turned up at once, in some seriously decent outfits. Luckily had a stash of haribo and smarties.

I had actually left out a pumpkin at the end of the drive, just in case. Thought it was quite good. Looked like Jack

Also, I peeled some grapes and put them in a black pot in some water and told my kids there were eyeballs inside. Blindfolds on. FIND THEM AND EAT THEM! My 2 year old was up for it, but the slightly older one got as far as holding one and then crying. Still, I didn't stop there. Then I went into the garden and picked up some "rabbit poo" (raisins from the cupboard!) heheh.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                    odd to see girls around in playboy bunny outfits has very little to do with halloween it would only be scary if they were 20 stone +
                    hehehe class.

But yeah, I thought the idea was to dress up as scary stuff.

Comment

My effort this year....quite pleased with how it came out.

Comment

Well played!

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          Well played!
                          Cheers, 3 hours+ of makeup application. Was worth it though. Just about.

Comment

That's an amazing piece of make up work.

Comment

Thanks, I think I may have missed my calling in life!

Comment

Working...
                              X