• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The disc ones will be sought after

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
      The disc ones will be sought after
      really? so I should not sell them for ?3?

what am I talking about? I heard Dark Castle might be worth ?20. Got any ideas on amounts?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
        Microprose Soccer is surely the greatest sports game the world has ever seen. Forget all this Winning Eleven malarky. Rain and banana shots on the highest setting was insanely good. I couldn't beat the first team, Oman in single-player, but I was pretty amazing in 2-player. I was the champion on my estate. 15-0 games were not uncommon.
        Absolutely hated this game. Emlyn Hughes was a far better game! I remember MPS getting huge scores in every mag and when I played it I thought it was tosh!

Emlyn Hughes ftw!

Comment

I'll take Midnight Resistance if it's disk. Would love to play that again and got a full C64 setup arriving soon ooh and MYTH! Classic game, had it on the Speccy back in the day, very atmospheric no idea what the C64 version will be like.
          Last edited by Lorfarius; 09-11-2010, 12:23.

Comment

Myth is reserved for someone I am afriad!

Midnight resistance isn't though, although I have no idea what to ask for it and don't want to let my childhood games go for pennies if they have some worth.

help......

Comment

No idea! I just picked a system up so no idea of value for games etc Someone help!

Comment

I'd start all the discs at £4.99 on ebay

Comment

Myth alone is worth around £20 on disk from what I can tell. Wow.

Vanpeebles must know something. He is staying awfully quite after his 'sought after comment'

EDIT: There he is. You got plans to bid van?

Comment

Nope I'm a Sinclair man! I just know from speccy +3 discs that the disc games are a lot rarer and a command a better price for it.

Comment

Would you say the spectrum 3+ disc price for a game would be the same as a c64? Or because the C64 was better it fetches more?

Comment

I'd say watch them words as they may be taken for fighting words.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                          I'd say watch them words as they may be taken for fighting words.

Comment

Hmph! Grumble grumble.

Comment

Pic of Underwurlde? Might be able to ascertain if it's fake or not.
                              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                                Pic of Underwurlde? Might be able to ascertain if it's fake or not.

I suspect (edit: In fact I now know) road runner, scobby doo and underwurlde are fakes. Do you know the price of a non fake?

looking around the web it seems the money is with the disc games. Still can't nail a price for what I have besides Myth and blood money
                                Last edited by 'Press Start'; 09-11-2010, 18:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X