No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATE 2: Bethesda has issued a note explaining how to access the Dawnguard content, and confirmed that player characte…

Dawnguard is released on Xbox 360 today

Comment

i am not sure what to say to be honest.....

Comment

Not really interested myself but I have a couple of mates who will be pleased with this.
        Originally posted by Bethesda Blog
        Dragonborn will be the first add-on arriving on PSN in February. Hearthfire will release next, followed by Dawnguard, and all three should be out in February. The 1.8 update will also release, just prior to Dragonborn. We?ll keep you posted as release dates get finalized both on our end and with Sony for each and its various languages.

Last but not least, each one will be 50% off during their launch week on PSN.
        Bethesda Blog

Comment

Legendary Edition announced that contains all updates and dlc for 40 quid, out 7th June

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
            http://www.computerandvideogames.com...tures-all-dlc/

Legendary Edition announced that contains all updates and dlc for 40 quid, out 7th June
            Rather amusingly, Pete hines slated that cover on twitter before the actual announcement.

Comment

Is the word 'Legendary' the new buzz word for GOTY edition games? Because there is a legendary Metal Gear Solid coming out in the summer...

Good news though, been waiting over a year for this version to come out... Have been tempted to get the original, but held on for this release with all the add on stuff.

Comment

The shill continues

Comment

It's ridiculous! That said, I'm currently playing morrowind (which is a massively better game than Skyrim)

Comment

Totally ridiculous, I predict it'll chart in the top 5 alongside GTAV...

Comment

But sir, this horse is dead...
                      FLOG IT I SAID!

Comment

I wonder if this game holds the record for most versions eva! Having said that I loved loved loved the 250 hours I spent on it on the PC version

Comment

Working...
                        X