(PENDING) Gran Turismo 5 / ?30:00 / Sealed / UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(PENDING) Gran Turismo 5 / ?30:00 / Sealed / UK

I bought this for a mate who is skint at the moment and he somehow managed to win the same bloody game at the same time so it's been sitting on my shelf since just before launch.

It's the standard UK edition and is still sealed, giving it a bit of a shake makes it sound like the game is still attached to the centre spindle so it should be in perfect condition.

There are no creases on the cover so that's also as it should be.

I'm looking for ?30:00 with first class postage but will consider trading for blu-rays but there's no point me listing titles as there's about a million I'm after.

If somebody buys it tonight I'll post it tomorrow but please bear in mind that due to the snow I was unable to go to work today. Although there should be no problems tomorrow I obviously can't guarantee that I'll be able to post it tomorrow.

I promise that if as expected I am able to get out tomorrow then it will definitely be posted.

To avoid confusion, if you are interested then post your interest here then we can move to PM to sort out the details. If you just PM me you won't get a reply as I want all transactions to be public for the sake of both parties.
    Last edited by JP; 02-12-2010, 21:39.

interested in any other trades?? games??

Comment

I've waited a week for a copy I bought on ebay, and several have come up here since *facepalm*. I bet its prologue when it arrives. Nice price John!

Comment

Originally posted by paddyo View Post
        interested in any other trades?? games??
        I would but I really can't think of anything I want which I don't already have when it comes to games.
        Originally posted by kernow View Post
        I've waited a week for a copy I bought on ebay, and several have come up here since *facepalm*. I bet its prologue when it arrives. Nice price John!
        Sorry, it's been on my shelf and I'd completely forgotten about it until seeing it earlier.

I think it's about ?35 new at the moment and I could probably get that or more on eBay but I'm happy to let it go for that on here. Let me know if you have any problems with the copy you've bought on eBay as this may still be available.

Hopefully yours will be fine though.

Comment

I'd like this if it's still available

Comment

Yep, it's your's if you want it.

I'll PM you my PayPal details now and I'll be able to post it tomorrow as long as the weather behaves itself.

Comment

Good stuff- PM'd

Comment

Working...
              X