No announcement yet.

Lethal Weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, that guy is a lead character? He looks like he should have a role that would have previously been played by Cheech.

Comment

The casting was part of why we tuned out. It's a competent enough show but the casting is way, way off base.

Comment

We loved the first season. Couldn't wait for the second. It started on ITV and we watched two. There are 7 sitting unwatched on the TiVo. We just can't find the right frame of mind to watch them.

It's so strange. It's a show that is normally something I would make time to watch.

Comment

What happens when Sorry just isn't enough... you get fired! Clayne Crawford has been dropped from the show and producers are now rushing to find a replacement actor before filming begins on the next season. Reports are that Fox has already offered the role to multiple actors but all have passed on it so far

Comment

"So I apologised, got a dressing down from HR, attended therapy AND paid most of my wages to the people I'd upset, but you're still firing me?!"

I'd be a bit disgruntled if I were him.

Comment

What an utter mess. After the first thirteen episodes of the new recast third season, Damon Wayans will leave the show meaning Lethal Weapon will no longer have Riggs or Murtaugh in it

Comment

After seeing the first two episode of the new season, I doubt there will be many people still watching it by episode thirteen.

Riggs really carried the show.

Comment

With the network upfronts next week, FOX has made its final decision about what existing shows will live – and has cancelled four series today in the process. The biggest casualty is “Lethal Weapon,” the TV series based on the popular film series and one more famous for its off-screen drama than anything it committed […]

Amazing that such a successfully launched show could have such a painful journey but Fox isn't entertaining it anymore and have cancelled the show with its third season.

Comment

Working...
                  X