Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
    Lovely little package from Japan on Friday.

Nice hope no import tax on that!

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
      Nice hope no import tax on that!
      Pre-paid it. About £14 in all. Total for all 3 sticks, 48hr shipping and import tax was around the £235 mark.

Comment

Old and new arrivals

Comment

Everything that's been sat in Japan over xmas i finally got shipped off a weird mix of stuff, it's always nice to get a variety of things. Only was posted monday so it got here pretty fast.

Some switch games

Also i like to keep upto date with the world of gashapon, amazon japan is so good for buying them as you can just buy complete sets with no doubles hassle. Most of them are reasonably priced but once they are out of print the prices go mad. I decided to get these 2 series before that happens, first up a set on wordplay joke of tako san weiners been turned into tako san winners. Octopus hotdogs been in various winning situations hehe i love odd stuff like this i live for it.

The other set are haniwas in various poses, always like those weird clay statues even though their origins are creepy. Also easter island moai heads are another weakness when i see them sadly not seen any sets with those in (yet).

Also found out there's a while section on amazon for storing figure stuff so many tiny cases that you can use to keep the dust off. They have stands inside of various heights to display small figures and magnetic doors to keep the dust out i bought a pair as they are stackable. Will be getting more of stuff like this as they come in tons of various configurations a lot been wall mountable too perfect for amiibo stuff ect just a shame amazon uk doesn't have the same range.

They look like this when assembled

Picked up the game expansion set for my egret II mini the magazine is in the back of the box.

Another new release in the nippon natsukashi taizo series of books they all concentrate on one area of nostalgia from mainly the showa era. I love seeing this side of japanese culture, i have them on alsorts of subjects like food/keyrings/sweets/model kits this one is about toys sold at toyshops/dagashiya.

Pretty much all pics inside i love flipping through

Also got these they are replicas of the skill nuts/seeds from the dragon quest games. Blind boxes but they should contain 2 complete sets.

And finally a couple of switch games but not imports, wanted to try the builders games for a while now.

EDIT:
          opened the blind boxes to double check, seems you do get 2 of each seed i love when fictional items get made into real world things. Now if only these boosted my skills in real life. They are really well made, each seed comes with it's own slime bag but they all will fit in a single bag. Would love some more dragon quest merch.

Last edited by importaku; 13-01-2023, 17:29.

Comment

What a haul!!

And long time no see.

Comment

Yeah, class haul [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] ... loads of amazing stuff. I'm sure it was worth the wait

Comment

Excellent gatherings as always, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] - out of question, have you opened that River City Girls 1 & 2 set? I was pleasantly surprised to find the PS5 version came on two separate discs! Surely they’ve not done that with a cart…

Some bits from the last while…

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  Excellent gatherings as always, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION] - out of question, have you opened that River City Girls 1 & 2 set? I was pleasantly surprised to find the PS5 version came on two separate discs! Surely they’ve not done that with a cart…
                  Its like a lot of multi game switch carts both titles appear on dashboard when you insert the cart but it's only 1 cart in box..

Comment

So jealous of that Mushi set
                    Still annoyed with myself for not ordering it & then missing out when Videogames plus had it on site too

Also those Egret 2 sets are awesome love that they are producing theses for the little system

Neil

Comment

Hilariously I had thought to myself "ok, maybe the daft arcade cabinet wasn't so bad a move if they managed to get it in that box with the game". Then yesterday we were trying to sort out the cardboard backlog for recycling, at which point I eventually found this...

Belated 7" from the "Like a Hurricane" Kickstarter also pictured.

With slightly more enthusiasm, these have also arrived recently.

Wasn't expecting the CD bonus here, and I like the cover art very much.

Comment

Hehe nice, you bought exactly the same 2 games i have coming. I was gonna go for the limited edtion of neverawake but i changed to standard edition at last moment as i saw contents and decded nah but i got the special edition of a space for the unbound as it was ironically the only edition amazon had up for preorder. Hopefully my parcel will come this week was posted off on thurs full of weird gashapon & switch games.

Comment

Been meaning to buy Tetris Effect Connected for a while now, I was aware of only the North American release of this until last thursday and pulled the trigger immediately when I realised that it's cheaper to get it from Japan. The slipcase looks really good in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post

Been meaning to buy Tetris Effect Connected for a while now, I was aware of only the North American release of this until last thursday and pulled the trigger immediately when I realised that it's cheaper to get it from Japan. The slipcase looks really good in person.
                            Nice pickup tetris effect is a fantastic game i stupidly bought it from limited run as i had no idea it was gonna get a standard japanese retail release by the time i found out my order was already in. The superdeluxe releases in japan are pretty nice i have sol cresta from them they are doing a special cuphead release for japan in a month or so.

Todays goodies finally turned up seems i need to make more effort when reading amazon japans discriptions lol some of the editions i picked up have tat with them that i don't want at all, that'll teach me. I have no idea what i'm going to do with a crappy art frame print on a cheesy wooden easel. Aaaanyway todays offerings, the gashapon i'll open later as some need assembly.

Capsules galore plus the clearfiles that came as extras with the gunvolt games

Thought that there was more with space for the unbound but nope it seems amazons special edition was just a cd & some wallpaper woo lol plus neverawake & one of the gunvolt games.

And the rest of the gunvolt releases one of them been a limited edition
                            Last edited by importaku; 07-02-2023, 12:54.

Comment

Weird gashapon time, some fun ones this month....

Tube animals

Building hermit crabs

Some cable gripping helpful crabs so adorable

Some sushi that make me laugh

And 2 series of miniature snipers to guard my collection

You never see it coming, enhance...

some of the snipers guns are a little wonky as they were bent in the capsules hoping i can straighten them out they are soft pvc thankfully but not sure they will keep their shapes. Love finding really odd gashapon panda hole is one of my fave companies but discovered yell that made the sushi ones.
                              Last edited by importaku; 01-03-2023, 23:12.

Comment

Is Space for the Unbound in English, [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]?

Comment

Working...
                                X