User Tag List

Page 152 of 165 FirstFirst ... 52142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1649
    Importaku, on home designer, is there the ability to open the gates and invite people to your house and trade with others?

No sadly not, home designer isn't like a traditional animal forest game you can't walk around all your village. You can only walk in the town hub & there's no ability to have people visit your town. It's strictly a single player affair but there is some online connection & picture sharing functions along with a rating system for other peoples houses but that hasn't been added into the game yet Nintendo is planning on an update to unlock that feature.

This will be my 1st import PS2 Game in a long time....A****a no Joe: Masshiro ni Moe Tsukiro! (Jpn PS2) I kinda know the Story of Joe as When I had an AES Way back, I was obsessed with this game without buying it, was always talked out of it by everyone! So, I watched the whole game on youtube. I did further down the line play it on a modded xbox, really plays horrible, boring, difficult! just not fun....and again, there is something about Joe that I love!

I didn't know until recently there was an A****a No Joe game on PS2, I knew of the GBA Game, well, there is in-fact 3 A****a No Joe games on PS2. The one I mentioned, a 2nd and a typing game!

Anyway, the boxing in the PS2 game looks fun, sadly, all the story is in Japanese, but, the animated scenes look absolutely great with loads of detail and expressions on characters, obv being a Non Japanese speaking, I will miss the some humour and intricacies.

Here is the 1st vid off youtube of a playthrough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sIHEIJxju8

Finally i can stop everything looking like total crap on my tv, a frameister of my very own for scanline goodness. My nitro capture looks stunning through it even if my panel is on its way out and doesn't look as good as it should, need to learn what settings to tweak as the image is stuttering when scrolling fast but i'm sure there will be a setting in there somewhere.

51" DS Tetris never looked so good hehe

Also my new DoCoMo faceplate turned up as well YAY.

Gal Gun Double Peace arrived today, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 a few days back.

Quote Originally Posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    Gal Gun Double Peace arrived today, Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 a few days back.

Love the box art on both of those

You should see the bonus costumes for preordering Galgun

Quote Originally Posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    You should see the bonus costumes for preordering Galgun
    Lol bet they are interesting

Will start a first play thread soon, along with the usual video.

Briareos, what is the best Etrian Odyssey to start with? Needs to be playable on UK 3DS.