Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Yeah it’s a really fun version I had no idea it had been delisted. It’s not easy to find now on amazon j for a sane price as most of the copies that were cheap were cart only and more than it cost originally had to wait a while till a new sealed one appeared on the marketplace for retail price. Annoyingly the front and the spine are pretty badly sunfaded they failed to mention that in their listing the gits so I’ll be flogging this one on as I have bought a second copy that’s used From amazon as it was listed with pics and that one doesn’t have sunfade it pissed me off as no switch games should be in that condition but I guess with ones that were near the launch there’s gonna be that risk now.
    I thought the physical versions were released after it got delisted?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
      I thought the physical versions were released after it got delisted?
      Not sure, all I know is it was released close to the launch of switch was one of the first waves of 3rd party games. Had it digitally for many years but wanted to get a cart version as one day the switch is gonna be like 3ds and everything will vanish off eshop.

Comment

I preordered this dec 10 2021 the last of my limited run games finally turned up, no more outstanding orders from them as i can't justify waiting well over a year for something especially as the game was finished last year but with collectors editions they take their sweet time with no urgency in completing them.

As this game is so weird & totally me i couldn't resist the collectors edition, i do enjoy that they troll you as you open the box making it look like there's nothing there.

When crimzon clover everntually turns up i'll not be using first press games either anymore it's crazy how long they are holding onto peoples money for constantly moving the release dates, im patient but it's starting to wear thin. I'm at the point where i'll just pay the extra on the price and buy off resellers on ebay for remaining limited run stuff i want or from other limited producers. least super rare have their stuff in hand, no waiting a year.
        Last edited by importaku; 18-03-2023, 10:51.

Comment

Imagine how much money scalpers have tied with Limited Run Games and such...

Comment

First Press Games are a joke. I’ve been waiting so long on my order now, and everything just keeps getting pushed back.
            Last edited by phillv85; 18-03-2023, 17:37.

Comment

With all those people online who i have seen buying sealed switch games to try and get full sealed collections i wonder if anyone out there has been crazy enough to even attempt the impossible & go for a FULL set that would mean the monumental task of going for all of these "limited" releases too. This is the first time in a consoles history that so many genuinely low print games have existed in the past generations a game gettong a 10,000 print game would be considered borderline rare yet there's limited switch releases where only a few hundred exists it's genuinely bonkers. I can see when the switch eventually hits retro status things are going to get pretty crazy.

With me not even 100% knowing where i'm going to be living this year i can't risk so many preorders sitting in limbo tied to this old address. Down to 6 games left now between 3 limited companies, there's a lot i wanted to get but can't have hundreds of pounds sat in preorders.

Comment

People on YouTube certainly seem to be trying it, but just compiling a definitive list is going to be rock solid, let alone acquiring them all

On the other hand there do seem to be efforts to keep track of all the LimPrin releases, so maybe it won’t be such a colossal task. I still think trying to get them all will be a costly and ridiculous experience though

I think the Switch will have so many hard to come by games that few people will try it, and the things to really hold onto will be the actually very good limited print games.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                  People on YouTube certainly seem to be trying it, but just compiling a definitive list is going to be rock solid, let alone acquiring them all

On the other hand there do seem to be efforts to keep track of all the LimPrin releases, so maybe it won’t be such a colossal task. I still think trying to get them all will be a costly and ridiculous experience though

I think the Switch will have so many hard to come by games that few people will try it, and the things to really hold onto will be the actually very good limited print games.
                  Yeah it's going to be pretty hard, there's already limited companies that released only a few thousand games and then went out of buisness. Also they are in various regions as those companies are scattered across all the globe. It will make collecting past generations look like childsplay in comparison. No way i'm going to even attempt something so crazy, so far i have been mostly lucky at been at the right place to grab limiteds as they are announced or found them on ebay without them destroying my bank balance but there are still ones hundreds of pounds now that i refuse to buy because i missed them because i had no idea they even existed.

Comment

This will be the next couple of months worth of modern gaming sorted then!

Comment

Really curious to see how some of these turn out once I've got my current things finished up...

Comment

Finally got around to getting Mushihimesama for the switch

Video Games Plus had a restock so I jumped on it

Now if only LRG would actually bother getting around to releasing Espgaluda & Dodonpachi I'd be a happy bunny

Neil

Comment

Turned up from amazon usa this afternoon, discovered some of the stuff limited run sell are actually offered on amazon as well so i ordered from there so i'm not held hostage with my money & if i need to at least i can cancel the preorder from amazon.

Comment

Another red cross sanity care package from japan for this month. games, gatcha and err a flag lol

The last 2 rhythm games i wanted to pick up, have pretty much all of them now.

more games

and more games, nope not going mad i did buy another copy of wai wai spelunker as the asshole seller didn't tell me on the last one i bought that the game was faded to hell on the front cover. Listing it as new but failing to mention it had been sat in a window facing the sun. Also super late to the party finally picked up breath of the wild as this version has all the dlc built into the cart finally down from the stupid 15,000yen price tag back to 7000 retail as it got a reprint. Also picked up heavenly guardian as the wii original is insanely expensive never realised it got a switch port more kikikaikai style shooting fun.

More weird sushi gashapon to the collection

Also these they made figures of 4 of the most popular dagashi characters

and as i like picking up bits of dagashi style merch i saw this flag randomly in the shop supplies section on amazon J for like £3 they usually hang outside dagashiya an other places that sell kakigori it's the character for ice & yes i'm aware the flag is backwards when i took a pic
                            Last edited by importaku; 11-04-2023, 10:54.

Comment

My breakers collection limited arrived and this is the first time ive managed to get one of those wee face plates and for less than a tenner its pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post

Some shooting goodness for me before the PSHat2 hits next week. Admittedly I don’t know what’s so dramatic about it!
                                does it come with terra cresta hidden somewhere?

that game was my favourite on C64 - well second favourite as nothing could beat head over heals, and uridium and maybe paradroid but it was awesome none the less

Comment

Working...
                                X