No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven’t found Terra on there. Shame as it’s an old fav of mine too.

Comment

Two years later, and these guys have showed. Hallelujah!

Comment

Mine are bundled to ship with crimson clover and a couple of others. Crimson Clover is the one that should release last and that’s due this quarter, so I expect with their previous history I’ll get them all around Christmas

Comment

Xmas..........next year

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
            Xmas..........next year
            I genuinely wouldn’t be shocked if that was the case

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
              I genuinely wouldn’t be shocked if that was the case
              Let’s just say once crimson turns up I won’t be using them again it’s a pisstake how long it’s been but a lot of these seem to instead of doing a tiny amount of games and getting those complete then choosing the next titles they keep taking on new projects and stretching it all out. Limited run are the worst at this.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Let’s just say once crimson turns up I won’t be using them again it’s a pisstake how long it’s been but a lot of these seem to instead of doing a tiny amount of games and getting those complete then choosing the next titles they keep taking on new projects and stretching it all out. Limited run are the worst at this.
                Yeah, some of them are awful, but these have been the worst ones I’ve ever dealt with. Not a chance they’ll be getting any more business from me.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                    Still want a copy of Strike Witches...all despite me having not used my Jpn 360 since we moved in 2018
                    Not even sure it will still even work

Neil

Comment

I'm in the same boat! Though I think I turned it on a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        I'm in the same boat! Though I think I turned it on a couple of years ago.
                        My issue at the moment is testing mine...the HDMI out doesn't work on my one & with the telly wall mounted I can't reach the Component inputs anymore either

Neil

Comment

Just one import today from singapore first time i have used 1print games but their releases are pretty nice was bundled with a load of goodies.

Comment

Catching up on some bits that I'd meant to pick up before:

Yes, the Zelda's not an import, but I can't be faffed separating it out. Sue me.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                              Catching up on some bits that I'd meant to pick up before:

Yes, the Zelda's not an import, but I can't be faffed separating it out. Sue me.
                              Controversial!

Comment

Been after this for a while todays import came via france which in turn came via the usa, i was 4 years too late and missed getting it at retail price as i never knew it existed till i played the switch release. Deliberated for a long time but i realised if i wait too much longer i'll never be able to afford to get one as the price keeps going up. The special reserve games bundle of enter the gungeon with a physical version of the ammonomicon, an exact replica of the in game encyclopedia and it's insanely cool filled with so much useful info for playing the game as well as nifty design doodles/art all over it. Only 3500 copies printed so not an easy thing to grab nowadays.

Inside the huge slipcase is the PS4 version & the book

It's beautifully made with loads of gilding & embossing

Got a interesting print number yay

Inside is just like the in game version. It covers all the guns, items, enemies & bosses as well as what everything does.

Planning on shuffling games about and putting my original switch version in the slipcase and picking up the mini artbook thats still available and adding that in too making it a custom special edition as the switch version didn't exist when this bundle was originally made. LOL i seem to be gaining a small pile of gungeon games.

Comment

Working...
                                X