No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really awesome, Importaku. Never knew it existed. I've played a couple dozen hours but my lad has rinsed this top to toe multiples times with all heroes,

apart from beating the pesky Rat Boss which he's still chasing

on PS4 and Switch. This would be a nice treat if I could find one!

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
      That's really awesome, Importaku. Never knew it existed. I've played a couple dozen hours but my lad has rinsed this top to toe multiples times with all heroes,

apart from beating the pesky Rat Boss which he's still chasing

on PS4 and Switch. This would be a nice treat if I could find one!
      Man your kid is super skilled i can't even get past the 4th floor the bosses usually destroy my ass unless the game takes pity & gives me a decent gun or some amazing synergy, it does the thing of giving me false hope by making me think i might just have a chance before it snatches that dream back in a hail of bullets. Death pillars really live up to their name

So far only playing as the hunter as it's the only one i can somehow get a few floors with, saw what i had to do to unlock the robot yeah i'm never getting that moitor down to the forge i managed to unlock the lifts to as far as floor 3 but thats it. Despite that still loving the game the endless selection of weird guns & items keeps it super fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Man your kid is super skilled i can't even get past the 4th floor the bosses usually destroy my ass unless the game takes pity & gives me a decent gun or some amazing synergy, it does the thing of giving me false hope by making me think i might just have a chance before it snatches that dream back in a hail of bullets. Death pillars really live up to their name

So far only playing as the hunter as it's the only one i can somehow get a few floors with, saw what i had to do to unlock the robot yeah i'm never getting that moitor down to the forge i managed to unlock the lifts to as far as floor 3 but thats it. Despite that still loving the game the endless selection of weird guns & items keeps it super fresh.
        Lol. Yeah, no idea how he does it. He's got nearly 80 hours clocked, mind you! I've met the lvl 5 boss once on my own play and got instantly wiped.

Comment

Not sure how performance is between the two of them yet, so went for the safe, albeit daft approach.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            Not sure how performance is between the two of them yet, so went for the safe, albeit daft approach.

I got the PS4 version yesterday and it plays well on a PS5

Comment

Comment

This months switch bits n bobs from japan & other places.

The cuphead special edition japan got is especially nice, a lot of effort was put into the packaging & contents not bad considering it's like £25 on amazon japan.

Drainus special edition in thankfully a compact box, some nice bits

And also this, my very own heart container from Zelda, kind of wish they did one for the stamina too. It's a really nice thing...

Comes with a little zelda logo embossed stand to pop it on
                Last edited by importaku; 07-06-2023, 18:55.

Comment

I've not opened up that Cuphead set yet but that is some bloody lovely Amano work in there

Comment

I've not opened up that Cuphead set yet but that is some bloody lovely Amano work in there
                    Yeah that was a big selling point for me along with the beautiful art cell style sleeve that goes over box. Do I need another physical of cuphead on switch when I have uk version already lol no not really, but it’s a nice thing to have and it was cheap. That’s now 5 copies of cuphead I own lol

Comment

Most of all for some reason, from your recent loot haul [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], I really like the little 3.5 inch floppy disk on the Drainus.
                      No idea what that is...(good game)

Comment

Most of all for some reason, from your recent loot haul [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION], I really like the little 3.5 inch floppy disk on the Drainus.
                        No idea what that is...(good game)
                        its a soundtrack cd it threw me off when i opened the box i was thinking why send me a floppy disk hehe, in that set is a comic a cd and an intruction card like it would have had if it was an arcade release. Had a quick go last night really fun shmup loving the artstyle & powerup mechanics.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          its a soundtrack cd it threw me off when i opened the box i was thinking why send me a floppy disk hehe, in that set is a comic a cd and an intruction card like it would have had if it was an arcade release. Had a quick go last night really fun shmup loving the artstyle & powerup mechanics.
                          It's a cracking game. The hardcore players of this genre say it's too easy but I'm a shmup noob and I loved it. Plenty challenging for me.

Comment

It's a cracking game. The hardcore players of this genre say it's too easy but I'm a shmup noob and I loved it. Plenty challenging for me.
                            meh the hardcore have distorted tastes sometimes. Not every shooter has to be a bullet hell, i'm enjoying a steady progress through this one. There's room for both kinds, it's just amazing that the shmup genre has revitalized with both old classics been reissued & new stuff been released.

Comment

Are you getting the Telnet Collection?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                                Are you getting the Telnet Collection?
                                Would be nice to own that one, i'm working my way through the shmup releases there's a lot of them out there including some that were only limited print company type releases.

Comment

Working...
                                X