Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last batch of imports of this year:

Shakedown Hawaii being the newest game, having been released this year. Good game that is available on many systems already.

Chou Sentou-Chuu Kyuukyoku no Shinobu to Battle Player Choujou Kessen! is weird freeroaming dodgeball with ninjas, this is so strange that at first glance I am enjoying it.

Hoppechan: Punitto Shibotte Daibouken! is a odd platformer. Not a good platformer, but I was still positively surprised.

Wannyan Pet Shop is another game in wannyan series, just one more game in that series missing from my collection.

Rune Factory 4 Official Guide Book was something that I got because it was cheap. I do enjoy adding the strategy guides for 3DS games to my collection.

Comment

Recent stuff.

That DaiOuJou limited box is very silly in a number of ways.

Comment

The Artful Escape is just so, so good!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          The Artful Escape is just so, so good!
          I'm pretty sure I recommended that to your good self.

Comment

A duo of Duos, and the last lot of Switch pre-orders for the year.

Comment

fuse Not gonna lie, I got that Taito LD Game Collection on my list!

Haven't imported much at all this year and obviously I don't normally post on this thread, but it's nice all the same to round off 2023 with these.

Radiant Silvergun physical from LRG, JPN Breath of the Wild + Expansion Pass complete physical & JPN Ghost Trick physical from Yodobashi via friend who holidayed in JPN recently.

Going to try and import a little bit more in 2024.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 23-12-2023, 11:23.

Comment

Recent arrivals!

The pic/covers of those Devil's Blush zines are doing them no justice, but they're bloody lovely inside!

Comment

Jel of that RetroTink 4K dude. The 4K HDR scanlines that's capable of look outstanding.

Comment

Managed to get most of my remaining stuff shipped now that the xmas rush has ended a mix of the usual Japanese oddities.

Some gashapon a few books and some fitness bachi that are used with the latest game mode that was added over xmas.

The books are filled with ads that were in various kids magazines during the showa era i love stuff like this as i was born in the same era but totally unaware around the other side of the planet so it's fun to see what kids got upto during that time.

This months selection of capsule joy

Fell in love at first sight at these komainu they are so cool looking.

Some more takosan weiners they released another exact same set but recoloured as cooked ones, wasn't going to say no to these

And some more dagashi mascots the only one i recognise in this bunch is oyatsu panda my dagashi knowledge still has plenty of holes.

The last thing which is what made the parcel obscenely expensive to ship is this....

The latest addition to the Egret II mini lineup, Contains the arcade memories vol 2 along with the micomsoft cyberstick plus a few extras that were exclusive to this bundle like the flyers and keyring.

The stick is stupidly good quality, also works with megadrive 2 mini & pc right out the box, you can also twist & unplug the sticks to swap positions if you feel like it. The thing is an exact replica of the original sharp x68000 one.
                    Last edited by importaku; 09-01-2024, 16:09.

Comment

My first batch of imports of 2024...

Two more games from the Tousouchuu/Sentouchuu series, already had the fourth one released so now I'm just missing the third one released. Not exactly great games, but it's neat to get them to my collection.

The final Wannyan game that I was missing from my collection, completing that subset. The best thing about the game is that cute cover.

Two more strategy guides. I already had a unofficial Super Mario 3D Land strategy guide, but I wanted the official one. The maps look better on the official one.

I'm a huge fan of Girls Mode/Style Boutique/Style Savvy series, and wanted to add this official guide to my collection. It has a few pages of text, few pages of actual photos of models wearing the clothing (or similar to) from the game, and most of the book is just all the clothing items in game and their prices.

Comment

importaku that GeGeGe no Kitaro doll in the ad is absolutely terrifying

I see it says "Oshaberi" in there, does that bloody thing speak?
                        Last edited by phillv85; 11-01-2024, 08:05.

Comment

Originally posted by phillv85 View Post
                          importaku that GeGeGe no Kitaro doll in the ad is absolutely terrifying

I see it says "Oshaberi" in there, does that bloody thing speak?
                          LOL indeed it does, Kitaro is creepy enough but his older original style doesn't exactly give off i want him in a talking doll form vibes. Not gonna lie though i really want that bag.

The books are packed with so many cool ads i really enjoyed going through them. Wish i could find more books like this but so much stuff on amazon japan doesn't have previews and theres no way i'd risk buying a book withought flicking through the insides. But i find new ones from time to time.

Comment

Bloody hell, nightmare fuel

Yeah those books look great, excellent little find there.

Comment

Another parcel dropped with some really nice Dragon quest stuff, also a record for parcel force it was only sent off from japan 2 days ago it's insane totally caught me off guard when the door went.

A replica red chest from the DQ universe and a mimic moneybox when you put coins in the eyes light up.

Some slime bookends, when my shelves go back up i now have something to stop the games from falling off the ends, it's fantastic how many home goods are DQ themed there's so much to choose from slowly my place will be made over lol

Couple of metal slime figures

And also some keychain figures that i didnt realise they were metal bells, think these are too nice to get trashed in my keys i'll have to find somewhere nice to put them got a metal king slime & a regular one.

One thing i love is anything that is from inside a game been made real, these are the ultimate & magic keys from DQ they appear in all of them in some way, they are life sized too and very heavy.

I had to split my stuff between 2 parcels to avoid stuff getting crushed so Gimmick collectors was in this one the rest of my switch games are in the other, already have the standard release but the collectors is too nice to pass up on the soundtrack been the highlight but the other bits are really nice, not bad considering it was £45 beats having to use LRG and waiting for months.

Last edited by importaku; 18-01-2024, 12:10.

Comment

Small Senran Kagura themed haul for me this time.

Senran Kagura: Shoujotachi no Shinei I got because it did not get a release outside of Japan (it is part of Senran Kagura Burst, but still). I also got the strategy guides for all 3 Senran Kagura games on 3DS, they are pretty cool as they are half strategy guides and half artbooks.

Comment

Working...
                                X