Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a link for those SK books?

Comment

Glad i shipped only these three together as the box on dodonpachi is stupidly flimsy it sucks when they are so fragile if i had put more in the parcel it def would have gotten crushed under the weight of the other stuff. Thankfully arrived pristine along with the other 2 replacements that got mangled from amazon in one of my older parcels donpachi has a nice pile of stuff in it plus i really like the alternate amazon jpn exclusive cover insert put the extra bits inside the box to keep it all together it just fits.

And my uncrushed replacements finally

Comment

We must be synced importaku!

I've just got my second haul from Amazon Japan from today. My first box was 2 copies of Dodonpachi DaiOuJou Blissful Death Re:Incarnation (Try saying that with your mouth full) one was standard but came with an Amazon Japan exclusive artwork that can replace the standard one, which was for myself, and I got a standard one for a mate who fancied in on the action too.

However, I got a bit giddy over the weekend and while they're still available (And I'm in love with the game) I got the limited edition copy of Dodonpachi DaiOuJou Blissful Death Re:Incarnation along with Cave's & M2's other work, ESP Ra.De. Psi. Both game through in perfect condition and I still have to pinch myself how easy it is to import games now, even the wonderful Play Asia and Lil-Sang were not this quick nor well packaged. Let alone the terror of import fee's being removed by costs upfront.

Beautiful limited edition, the games are exceptional (Only played the 1st few stages of ESP Ra.De. Psi so far but it's excellent) and looking forward to importing more hidden gems.

Comment

This is how it begins Wools, enjoy your goodies, now you have found out how easy it is grabbing stuff from amazon the fun never ends lol. Ever since i started to use them i stopped shopping on places like playasia, importing nowadays is easier than ever thanks to region free consoles & easy access to imports without huge markups like import stores of old.

Comment

Thanks to the other bits i needed arriving, i can finally finish off doing what i had intended to do with that small red treasure chest from dragon quest. With a combination of the gold coins and gems i picked up from amazon and the in game keys i can fill it up and have it in my display cabinet as a mini DQ diorama of items. Still need to add in all those DQ skill seeds & nuts but they are boxed up somewhere and i cant find at moment.

Comment

Recent stuff - long overdue bits from Special Reserve, couple of things I've meant to grab for a while, and some new bits too.

Comment

Couple of domestic & a couple of imports today.

Comment

Another week another box of fun goodies from Japan.

Caught up more of my amazon japan switch game wishlist, a couple of pricy ones in there this time. The main offender been dragon quest heroes 1&2 as it's only available in japan in physical form & there's no english on it either but it's one i have wanted for a while. Even a used copy of that is 9000yen+ on the other side of the scale was metal dogs that was 1500yen and it looks fun, worth a risk.

More gacha and dragon quest goods as i slowly fill my collection with stuff from that series i can't get enough of all the weird and wonderful themed items.

The slime tower is bigger than i thought it would be and the pot mimic is a little smaller, the other pot is a money box that you can smash & reassemble to get at your funds. The pot mimic is a small swing bin.

Love the design & even the face is moulded instead of a flat sticker or printing. No idea yet what i want to keep in it but it's too nice for sticking rubbish in.

The money box breaks apart into 4 pieces the instructions in the box say not to yeet it on the floor from too high up.

Some more slime bells reverse one of the couple i got last month so now have a regular & metal slime & king slime.

This months gacha are these weird bubble creatures, and some Kirbys from the gourmet race switch game. Had no idea they had even made figures for that one till i spotted them randomly.

Aaand that's it for a few more weeks.

Comment

Thank you Wools and importaku, now I have put in my first order at Amazon JP for Dodonpachi and Esp. Ra.Di.Da.Di.Da.Obla.Di.Obla.Da on Switch. I should be stocking up on diapers for next month, but instead I'm buying Switch shmups.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo2 View Post
                      Thank you Wools and importaku, now I have put in my first order at Amazon JP for Dodonpachi and Esp. Ra.Di.Da.Di.Da.Obla.Di.Obla.Da on Switch. I should be stocking up on diapers for next month, but instead I'm buying Switch shmups.
                      Glad to hear the M2 & Cave love is getting around! I’m sure you’ll have a slush fund for nappies, anyway! 😅

Let us know how you get on with the imports and the games. Will these be your first Japanese SHUMP’s? It’ll be a shock to the system first off if so, but the top torch presentation, music and atmosphere will pull you through, I’m sure!

Comment

Those Kirby minifigures look awesome Importaku. And that money box that you can just drop and smash to pieces is a really fun idea.

Here is my latest small import haul.

Got the Bravely Default art book because it is among the best looking 3DS games, and the art book looks great as well.

Puzzle & Dragons Z game and stylus were really cheap, already had the european double pack but it's nice to add the individual game to my collection as well. I also got the 2 strategy guides for Puzzle & Dragons, they are neat. I like the Puzzle & Dragons Z guide more as it has drawn characters, when the Super Mario edition strategy guide has screenshots of 3D renders of the characters. Both are a cool addition to my collection.

Beyblade Burst was listed as used, but was unopened brand new. The gameplay seems to be more fun than on Beyblade Evolution that previously got released in europe, I'm glad to see that they did not keep the awful motion controls on BeyBlade Burst.

Comment

Just one item today Roto's sword from Dragon quest, it also appears as the sword of light in DQ11, i only recently even found out this was a thing there's a whole set of replica items from the DQ universe. They are not full size, the sword is only 40CM long. The shield & helm are not going to be cheap but i plan on wall mounting this along with the rest to Roto's gear. It's insane that all of them are crane game prizes all we get over here are crappy knock off plush toys.

The details are amazing but the gold plastic looks naff i am going to arts /& craft it and mask it all off and use gold & silver rub & buff to give it a proper metal finish as that stuff is fantastic at making plastic look like metal.

The runes say dragon quest which is a neat little touch
                          Last edited by importaku; 15-02-2024, 22:08.

Comment

Here's my latest batch of imports.

Chou Tousouchuu Atsumare​ completes my Tousouchuu/Sentouchuu subset.

G1 Grand Prix is a racing horse owning simulator, you have to choose when the horse races and try to aim to win G1 Grand Prix. Very text heavy, with better understanding of Japanese I might enjoy it more, but it's still interesting.

Beyblade Burst God is good, and the beyblade matches are somewhat fun.

Metal Fight Beyblade 4GxZERO G is technically the same game Beyblade Evolution that was released in Europe and North America, but they are also not the same game. 4GxZERO G has the different individual 4 digit game code from Beyblade Evolution, and 4GxZERO G file size is twice. Bad game with awkward motion controls. These complete my Beyblade subset.

Penguin no Mondai is has similarities to Battle Cats Pop, which is nice as I like games like that. Simple fun.

Shin Megami Tensei IV is something that I have owned digitally for a long time, but wanted to add a physical edition to my collection. I actually never played it very far, I really have to go back to it. Shin Megami Tensei Sound & Art Collection cost me 500 yen and was still unopened, it was originally a pre-order bonus in Japan, and there's not much to it, just a few pages of art and a soundtrack CD, neat addition to my collection for sure but i's still not much.

And then to the 2 that I am most happy to add to my collection. Puzzle & Dragons Z Gentei Charenji-Ban and Puzzle & Dragons Z CoroCoro Gentei Taikenhan. CoroCoro version I had to get loose as I did not find a complete copy, but that's fine as it was cheap and I can always upgrade. Both are just different demo versions of Puzzle & Dragons Z. I think that the CoroCoro version was given away at Hobby Fair 2013 Tokyo Summer and I think that the other one was given away at Tokyo Game Show 2013, finding accurate info on these is a bit difficult.

That brings me to total of 698 3DS games across all regions (with doubles counted in the total).

​​

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
                              That brings me to total of 698 3DS games across all regions (with doubles counted in the total).
                              698… 698!

Have you got a photo of your collection, I can’t picture that amount of 3DS games!

Comment

Working...
                              X