Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wools View Post

698… 698!

Have you got a photo of your collection, I can’t picture that amount of 3DS games!
    I'm sorry but all I have is a pictures of my collection when I had about 525 games in 2019. I'll have to take pictures at some point this year as I have much better camera these days, it just takes time to set the games up as most of them are not on display normally. Here's the old pictures, just imagine the picture with over 150 games more in it.

Comment

That’s one hell of an impressive collection Travesty makes my (Sadly no longer present) Dreamcast collection look like nothing!

Is the 3DS your main system you collect for or do you have as equally impressive collections for other systems?

Comment

That’s one hell of an impressive collection Travesty makes my (Sadly no longer present) Dreamcast collection look like nothing!

Is the 3DS your main system you collect for or do you have as equally impressive collections for other systems?

Thank you. 3DS is by far the biggest collection, and it's the only one where I went for a EU region full set. Well, that's not true, since I do also have all 5 DSi physical releases, but aside from those two I have not gone for a full set for any other console. After I finished the full EU region set of 3DS, I have been picking up games from other regions but not going for a full worldwide set. And I play all the games because I want to experience the 3DS library.

Comment

Man, was on the last page about to delight in seeing you pick up Shin Megami Tensei IV (I love this game and will forever champion it at any given opportunity) but the follow up collection pics are really something! Also you've just prompted me to read up on the DSi physical exclusives. For some reason I had it in my head that Solatorobo fell into this category, but turns out that's not the case!

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post

Thank you. 3DS is by far the biggest collection, and it's the only one where I went for a EU region full set. Well, that's not true, since I do also have all 5 DSi physical releases, but aside from those two I have not gone for a full set for any other console. After I finished the full EU region set of 3DS, I have been picking up games from other regions but not going for a full worldwide set. And I play all the games because I want to experience the 3DS library.
            Amazing! How long did it take for you to complete the full collection?

I'm one of those people who has few fond memories of the Nintendo DS as the games really didn't do anything for me, but I adore the Nintendo 3DS. Super Mario 3D Land remains one of the last remarkable games I ever played, as the 3D in the game was so beautifully done and unlike anything else. As formative an experience for me as Tomb Raider and Super Mario 64 were upon release.

Damn it, you're making me want one again!

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
              Man, was on the last page about to delight in seeing you pick up Shin Megami Tensei IV (I love this game and will forever champion it at any given opportunity) but the follow up collection pics are really something!
              Thank you.

Amazing! How long did it take for you to complete the full collection?

I bought my 3DS in late November or early December 2012, I think I decided to go for a full set in January 2014, finished the set in December 23rd 2019 and when Andro Dunos II was released in 2022 that's when I technically finished the set again.

Comment

More new arrivals from Japan, newest shin chan boku natsu game plus the game centre cx 1.2 replay went for the special editions of both as especially the shin chan game amazon goes all out with adding in extras even the outer box is gorgeous. Will get that on & played later.

Also some more re-ment hobby stuff. Spotted the pikmin terrariums cy chance, they look amazing so i couldn't resist picking them up will assemble them later & take pics.
                Last edited by importaku; 01-03-2024, 17:34.

Comment

Opened up the shin chan box set, the contents are great i mainly wanted it for the art book yet again, but there's a few other bits including a soundtrack flexidisk i haven't seen one of those in years lol i never realised they even still made them.

The pikmin terrariums are stupidly high quality & surprisingly heavy, Had to look at the pics on the box as they don't have instructions on where all the lttle bits plugs into what holes where.

Comment

The Pikmin models are gorgeous! I don't have a sense of scale in the pics. How big are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      The Pikmin models are gorgeous! I don't have a sense of scale in the pics. How big are they?
                      The ball ones are about the size of a large gashapon capsule the bottles not that much bigger. I just took pics up close to capture the details. I really hope they release another series using some of the other colours of Pikmin I love how each is a tiny bubble of the Pikmin world made real.

Comment

importaku The pictures on the earlier post does not show the pictures to me.

I have to agree with Dogg Thang, the Pikmin terrariums are gorgeus. Electric pikmin inside a lightbulb is awesome.

Comment

Yeah imgur nuked the pic links in my first post I’ll fix them when I get home. Re-ment have released loads of those terrariums in the past mainly Pokemon ones and some Kirby ones. I kind of want the Kirby ones.

Comment

Just searched for Re-Ment Kirby terrariums and there are some really cool ones. I think that today I'll be looking at pictures of Re-Ment products.

Comment

Originally posted by Travesty View Post
                              Just searched for Re-Ment Kirby terrariums and there are some really cool ones. I think that today I'll be looking at pictures of Re-Ment products.
                              Yeah some of them are really well made, individual figures are great but i love when they make mini scenes like the terrariums seem to do. If you are able to use amazon japan there's a lot of them on there sadly though the older sets are now victim to the price hikes as with most stuff in japan once it goes out of stock the price doubles or worse.

Comment

NatsuMon, Baten Kaitos 1&2 HD, the Japanese version of Iwata Says, and the 3D release of Multiverse of Madness arrived the other week from Amazon Japan along with a stack of Japanese children's books for my son. And me.

Comment

Working...
                                X