User Tag List

Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 123412102 ... LastLast
    To support indie Dreamcast

Also as I saw this on the import exclusives thread I just had to buy it!

I've recently bought a Japanese Xbox360, DoDonPachi Daifukkatsu & Deathsmiles. Been umming and ahh-ing for a year about getting one. So when I sold my old Xbox360, I went for it.

It's awesome having one at last.

I have Virtual On Force and the Muchi Muchi Pork/Pink Sweets pack on pre-order.

I NEARLY bought a jp 360 with the Play Asia 20% discount but I still can't quite trust the build quality enough to click 'BUY'. If the PSP2 is region free tho I may finally get back into importing.

Imported everything til the 360 so want to get back to being an NTSC snob

This just dropped through my letterbox.........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Bloody hell that was quick. Shipped on Wednesday from PA, Daifukkatsu Black Label and Virtual On Force have both just arrived! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergun X View Post
    Bloody hell that was quick. Shipped on Wednesday from PA, Daifukkatsu Black Label and Virtual On Force have both just arrived! Brilliant!
    Jebus
    That's quick...never ever get anything from there that soon.

Hope you enjoy them

Still haven't ordered the Black Label disc...over spent on an extra special collectable this month so no spare cash for this as well as the Muchi/Pink Sweets double pack

Will have to wait I think till someone wants to pass this on in the sales thread.

Neil

Could always bring it over for a shmup session.

****ty phone pic ahoy!

I didn't strictly import this so much as buying from a fellow forum member. This is about as close as I often get to importing these days with the exchange rate as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvergun X View Post
    Could always bring it over for a shmup session.
    Lol could be a plan

Shooty Sesh at Soundwaves