Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gal Gun from AmiAmi...

...of which I completely forgotten about the special item.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Gal Gun from AmiAmi...

...of which I completely forgotten about the special item.

Blimey thats a bit of a saucy extra

Good though

So come on where are the first play threads for the DDP Black Label disc huh???
      I wanna know what I'm missing out on lol

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        Blimey thats a bit of a saucy extra

Good though

So come on where are the first play threads for the DDP Black Label disc huh???
        I wanna know what I'm missing out on lol

Neil
        I posted one earlier mate. :P

Comment

He was probably expecting it to be posted in this section, as suggested by charlesr I think.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

Chalk me up in the club too;

Not had a crack at it yet.

Comment

Haven't sniped anyone in ages on Ebay but seeing these 2 are games i was after & they are pretty minty looking i thought i'd go for it. Bid in the last 10 seconds & got both for a fraction of the cost.

Dragon quest IX for £3.80 LOL, can't even get a decent games mag for that price.

Mario & luigi rpg 3 for £11.00

Comment

Nice gets!

I usually leave it until the last 3 seconds when I bid. :3 I leave the bid confirmation page open in another tab and switch quickly and place the bid lol.

Comment

Damn thats cutting it fine with 3 seconds hehe, i had both auctions open in tabs luckily they were 4 mins apart so i could pay attention to each in turn.

I rarely get bargains as i usually buy all my ds games new but im still buzzing at ?3.80 the postage alone from play asia would have cost that

Comment

DDPFK Black Label arrived from VGI yesterday. I'll need to have a crack at it tonight.

Comment

Just turned up

Comment

Enjoy it. I'll be up until the early hours of the morning trying to crack my score tonight.

Comment

Where have you guys sourced your Japanese 360 machines from?

Comment

Originally posted by englishbob View Post
                              Where have you guys sourced your Japanese 360 machines from?
                              That's a good question actually, I got mine absolutely ages ago and can't remember where I bought it from.

I think I got mine from Yesasia. It cost me far, far, FAR too much to get imported but my god it's worth it for all the goodness that's come out for it.

Comment

Got my original one from someone on here, after that died a friend in Japan picked me up a new one off Y!J. Not the answer you wanted I can imagine, but if you aren't in a hurry the odd one does crop up here on the boards.

If you're after a bargain, I know some people have had some absolute steals off eBay too.

Comment

Working...
                                X