Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally arrived today.

Comment

Last Story looks lovely Kryss. Be interested to see how you get on with it.

Well my awesome $3 purchase arrived today.

I don't have a headset mind. Are they easy to find?

Comment

Finally arrived...small win on Virtual Force as I only paid for the asian version but got the japanese!

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
          Finally arrived...small win on Virtual Force as I only paid for the asian version but got the japanese!
          It's still the Asian version, just the Japanese language one. No CERO markings and the chinese text are the giveaway.

Comment

ah I see....BOO

Comment

Can you let us know what Virtual On is like Loftgroover?

I have DeathSmiles on the way and hopefully it should be here tomorrow. Also thanks to Loftgroover's Play-asia code ordered Do Don Pachi Resurrection limited edition. Nearly went for the normal edition but then saw that the soundtrack cd was inside a proper case, so seemed worth the extra ?14 or so.

Comment

Will do...there is a first play thread by Silvergun X furthur down the page for his take too

Comment

Comment

What's that bottom left dude?

Comment

It's a game called Tsukibito, bit of a point & click adventure. Wanted it for a while bit i wasn't going to pay £31 or it but PA slashed the price to a tenner so i couldn't resist for that price.

Tsukibito (ツキビト) is an adventure game developed by SNK Playmore for the Nintendo DS. It was revealed for the first time at the 2008 Tokyo Game Show and was released on August 6, 2009. The target audience for this title are teenagers or younger gamers. The game's story is about "Tsukibito", supernatural beings that the normal human eye cannot see, and the young girl who can see them. It is advertised as a "heartful adventure" with a mysterious demonic fantasy twist. Tsukibito is given a passing m

Comment

Ah, so Japanese readers only? Cool art stuff.

Comment

Yeah not one that people can get into easily due to the language barrier but the art & music in the game are so lovely. Doing ok so far but im expecting to get stuck a few times along the way.

White comic is pretty awesome too, it's like jump superstars but as a rpg you use manga characters to fight with. Your transported to another world where all manga characters live together. As you meet them they agree to let you copy them using the white comic, once you have them you can then use them as direct attacks or as a support character or some as healing or status changers.
                          Last edited by importaku; 22-02-2011, 14:39.

Comment

Might have to bag a copy of that myself.

Comment

Which? Tsukibito or white comic?

If your quick Play asia should still have both on sale whichever one your after.

(edit) Looks like tsukibito is down to under a tenner now but white comic is back to it's £34 price tag, it was at £15 for a week or so ago.
                              Last edited by importaku; 21-02-2011, 18:48.

Comment

Catherine arrived this morning with no pre-order goodness

LOL, importing...

Comment

Working...
                                X