X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MH4 is your first? Good luck.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Thank you J0e Really enjoying it so far, but too scared (and inexperienced) to go online.

Comment

MH4 is difficult in SP compared to MH3. You should go online to get ranked up.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Learn the system offline and if you want to go online, get semi-decent armour first.

Comment

Cheers Kryss, that's pretty much how I'm doing it now. I need to know the system 100% before making an ass of myself online.

Comment

Tucked under tree for xmas day.

Comment

Nice. Did you notice that they are releasing Shooting Love Collection in a few days? I guess it's a sequel to this.

Comment

Originally posted by danholo View Post
                  Nice. Did you notice that they are releasing Shooting Love Collection in a few days? I guess it's a sequel to this.
                  yeah, i saw that - i already have the first shooting love package and managed to pick the new one up for ?37 :-)

Comment

Finally arrived in those lovely economy boxes from Play-Asia that let me smile so.

Comment

Man, I knew I should have pulled the trigger on that offer. Look forward to your impressions speedy!

Comment

I'm not expecting too much honestly. Hopefully there is a challenge mode that allows you to understand the game systems with relative ease.

I'm sure I'll enjoy it more than Persona 4 Arena though which I found to be a stinker.

Comment

Finally, and with the Dark Prison download included

Comment

"Infinite battle" - should last you a while then.

Comment

I keep wanting to shorten SRW: Infinite Battle & Dark Prison to SRW:IB/DP but QC spoiled that for me on IRC years ago.

Comment

What's Quality Chimp got to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X