• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Finally, and with the Dark Prison download included
    Looks good

I think I've said it before but the SRW games have always looked like fun
    Is there a good starting point for them?
    Seeing as they mostly seem to be jpn only are they easy to play?

Neil

Comment

Infinite Battle is more like a Scramble Commander/Another Century's Episode action game than the usual SRPG SRW games (which Dark Prison is).

The series has been remade more than Batman. The first game was on the GB, but the first with the current style of play was on the SNES I believe. The SNES games were redone for the PS1, then for the PS2. Nintendo consoles actually have the most original games, with everthing on the GBA/GC/DS/WiiU/3DS being completely original. There is not that much of a continuing storyline, bar directly number sequels, so practically anything is fine to start with. My favourites are W on the DS and Z:hakai-hen on PSP. The former has more classic anime like GaoGaiGar, whereas the latter has more up to date stuff like Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann. There are guides online for things but the system is almost the same as Fire Emblem, just without the weapon triangle.

Comment

Thanks Kryss.

Might have a look back & see what's cheap to cut my teeth on.

Had something new today although I didn't officially import it myself...

Arcana Heart 3 Jpn Ltd Edition

The pins are pretty lovely...

Neil

Comment

Never got on with AH3. I presume you didn't buy the LE to play though.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Never got on with AH3. I presume you didn't buy the LE to play though.
            Lol...Do I buy anything to play??

I actually quite enjoyed the first on PS2 & I won it for about ?12 in the end so couldn't really argue

I promise I will play it at least once

Neil

Comment

?12? Steal.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                ?12? Steal.
                ?12.50 to be exact

Got it from the same seller that I picked up R&R racing for the SFC so shipping was combined & came in at ?5 for the pair so call it under ?15 all in which I still think was really good, it's mint as well & the artbook is really nice too.

Neil

Comment

Brought back by my friend

Comment

Awesome!!!

Comment

Jesus, that's one ugly mother of a Vita.

Comment

It's plain white on the front. I kinda agree really.

Comment

It's very basic but it's my favourite render from ffx so I've come to quite like it. Tho I do wish they kept the same style as all their previous consoles.

I was going to sell my standard 3G vita but now having seen the screen I think I'll just box this one up and forget I have it. I honestly didn't think I'd see a difference but damn it's horrible.

Comment

Oh crap. I guess the old Vitas will retain some value for their screen.

Comment

I have to admit the Vita is beautiful. I'm still on the verge of getting a second one for my J games, but I only have one to play on it currently.

Comment

Gokumakaimura Kai from the JPN PSN. It was only 800? in the sale. I've been playing the Supergrafx version of Daimaikamura a whole lot lately, so this is gonna get some serious playtime.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X