No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interested to see the new Vita. Most Vita games are pig ugly so a worse screen might help.

Comment

I don't think the image is bad at all, its a small price to pay for a much more comfortable hand feel

Comment

Its the colours... I don't quite understand why they're so washed out. I didn't think the OLED screen was that amazing. The vibrancy of the colours are great but I can pick up my PSP and play the same game without feeling like there's anything wrong.

This is completely washed out and the brighter I make it the more dull the colours become. I starting to feel like it's a dodgy console? I seen the comparison videos and I didn't feel they were as bad.

I dunno, I guess I should try some games on it before making judgement.
        Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 11-01-2014, 22:27.

Comment

Might be because it's LED backlit.

Comment

Just ordered a white OLED vita, been after one for a while and couldn't find any at all when I was in Japan in April. Really excited as Ive got a whole pile of games to play on it from PS+

Comment

Grabbed these cheap off UK eBay. Very pleased.

Please excuse the awful Vita camera, in the process of a camera upgrade.

Comment

Nice. I like me some Pop'n, I have the older transparent controller.

Comment

Just downloaded Sengoku Basara 4 off the Hong Kong PSN. Not really importing, but it's the first time I've had a Japanese title on actual release date since I was in Japan for the release of Biohazard 4.... Good times.

Comment

This arrived todays...I'm actually afraid of playing it. The "manual" is a single page (in colour, though), and the game's logo on the 3DS doesn't even spin. Still have to decide if the fact that characters seem completely different from the DC original is a good thing or not.

Comment

I am unsure if I should buy Karaos too. But the high ?...
                      But nice boxart.

Comment

Comment

Impressions on that, I never quite made up my mind about buying it or not.

Comment

Finally arrived, glad I imported - very nice cover and cheaper too!

Comment

I actually love what the PS3 did with the analogs. I played the original on US Wii on release. I really do prefer the analog method to the wiimote. I know from what I've read, I'm in the minority, but I think that system is perfect (PS3)

Comment

I never actually played it on Wii but I did beat the EU version a few years back.

I'm still not sure what the differences are between this and the Wii version - though Red Zone is basically just the US/EU releases as I recal..

There seems to be stuff from the second Wii game in this release too, but I'm not sure to what degree..

Comment

Working...
                                X