• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boobs and lolis in 3D.

Comment

Oh boy.

Comment

Both from Nin Nin, I didn't remember I had them on preorder till I got a mail with the tracking number. Both games have been delayed for a long time (Iliya for one year), and between the two, SoniPro looks like the best.

Comment

Can anyone located in Japan order me a hyrule warriors treasure chest edition I can pay up front and shipping to the uk

I tried setting up an amazon jp account but they wont ship to the uk on this item, the cost is
          14,904.00 JPY = 86.0387 GBP and I imagine shipping will be about ?20 signed for so I can pay about ?106 or whatever it turns out to be

. Please pm if you can help would be very grateful

Comment

If you don't have any luck you might want to have a look at setting up a tenso forwarding account, then you could order it yourself, get it sent to your tenso address then they forward it to you in the uk. You can still buy it from amazon Japan using a uk credit card, hell even the marketplace sellers will accept a uk card, i buy craploads of games & other stuff off amazon thanks to having an address now.

I'd offer myself but it would have to come to my house and there's still a risk of import tax & then the added cost of posting it again from mine to yours, hope you manage to get it though.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              Can anyone located in Japan order me a hyrule warriors treasure chest edition I can pay up front and shipping to the uk
              Nin-Nin have it for 18k yen, without shipping. My DS2 special box from them came through customs without extra costs, so it should be fairly safe on that side.

Comment

I just pm'd with something to the same effect! I can't even remember what's in it but I ordered the 'premium box' one version down from that.

Comment

More Youkai goods landed today yeah it never stops lol, complete sets of gashapon series 2&3 medals, complete set of series 2 gum medals, a missing koten medal to complete my koten set plus 4 orange daikitchi medals from the arcade gashapon machine. Also vol 4 manga with a robogapa medal plus a cinema ticket for the film that comes out in dec (has reservation medal attached)

Also some iphone YW stuff to tart up my phone plus a super cool portable charger as im sick of my iphone barely lasting a day, well not any more i can charge it even when im nowhere near a socket

Should keep me going for at least ooh a week before my final & best parcel turns up with all my birthday stuff in it.

Comment

Thank you for the recommendation of ninningames, there are 4 options for shipping eco ?35,ems?40,amazon France ?45 and claims no import tax risk, or fedex for ?47

any recommendations on previous experiences ? thanks again

Comment

Decided I needed this to go with my stand alone version of X-2.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
                        Thank you for the recommendation of ninningames, there are 4 options for shipping eco ?35,ems?40,amazon France ?45 and claims no import tax risk, or fedex for ?47

any recommendations on previous experiences ? thanks again
                        I usually goes EMS, traceable and delivered within 5 working, never stung by custom duties, but it's handled by the normal post office. Fedex is faster (2-3 working days) but expect custom duties, though that really depends if Nin-Nin declares the correct value. For a package of that value and size I wouldn't go economic, and IIRC Danholo had troubles with the Amazon shipment.

Comment

Yeah, the Amazon shipment took a month. It took them a week to dispatch the thing, a week or two to arrive in France, then it was sent to the UK from where it was sent here. So realistically it might be a bit faster if ordering to the UK. If you're in no hurry, and want to avoid customs, highly recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky
                            I usually goes EMS, traceable and delivered within 5 working, never stung by custom duties, but it's handled by the normal post office.

Sadly in the UK that means it goes through our national courier, Parcel Force. They just can't wait to slap a customs charge plus ?15 'admin fee' on any import parcel.

Comment

Nin Nin's Amazon delivery arrived within 10 days for me. If you're in the UK it sounds fine, if you're not choose another option based on danholo's experience.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Boobs and lolis in 3D.

Comment

Working...
                                X