• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guts View Post
    Oh, you wait for my next PSV game .

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post

Boobs and lolis in 3D.
      I want to see some of the 3D photos you take in SoniPro! If the main character didn't have such nonsense looking boobs I might have considered it.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I want to see some of the 3D photos you take in SoniPro! If the main character didn't have such nonsense looking boobs I might have considered it.
        But...then, what would remain of the character?

Comment

Ninningames cancelled my pre order for hyrule warriors which was ?105 plus shipping

And I was told a card problem hmmm , and said I had to re order but it's now gone up to ?130 on the website . Really annoyed and gutted about this it's just too much so I'm sadly back to square one .

Comment

Senran Kagura 2 and Lost Dimension arrived today.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
              Ninningames cancelled my pre order for hyrule warriors which was ?105 plus shipping

And I was told a card problem hmmm , and said I had to re order but it's now gone up to ?130 on the website . Really annoyed and gutted about this it's just too much so I'm sadly back to square one .

Hmm a card problem yeah sure, more likely they wanted to flip them for more cash. Have you tried telling them that you want to order it at the price it originally was when you originally placed your order? Well that's assuming you can get them to reply to you as they are pretty hit & miss.

It's still available on Amazon jp but only from the marketplace sellers now & the cheapest one on there is 24,549 yen as they cranked up the price sadly.

Comment

While I think Sonico is awful, I'm curious as to what that Fate/kaleid liner game is like!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                  While I think Sonico is awful, I'm curious as to what that Fate/kaleid liner game is like!
                  Thread updated with final post and videoreview. Will probably move to Sonico now...or THE Battle Robots, from the Simple Series. I'm actually afraid of starting SoniPro....I might like the game (even if I find the character pointless and couldn't go past the first episode of the recent anime series).

Comment

Three cheers for expensive tat!!

Comment

Nice, did you throw your arms up Link style as you opened the chest? hehe

Comment

Wow. Nice. I can't be bothered with all those junk boxes but they're always nice to look at. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Some of my birthday stuff turned up, rarely a week goes by without something youkai watch related coming in the post lol.

Official guidebook, complete box of ramune medal packs plus the eternally legendary corocoro comic which for the first time ever has a medal in it hence the rather prominant cover lol.

Also catching up with the taiko games, and this is why i LOOOOOVE Amazon Japan. For the price it would have cost me to get the game alone from any of the regular import places i got the game plus the guidebook & even a full box of taiko no tatsujin bachikyan sweets which have QR codes in to unlock content in the 3DS game all for the same price.

Managed to sneak in the free download deadline by a few days as the Japanese version of let it go is free to download in taiko only until the 31st of this month. Spent the last few mins unlocking a lot of the QR related stuff, love the costumes in this version. The QR codes scattered around various products & magazines making them hard to get. If anyone want them for their game just fire us a pm & ill send the link.

These are my faves, loving the 7-11 costume the most though.

Last edited by importaku; 27-08-2014, 11:33.

Comment

Heheh, made me laugh. Quality

Comment

Importaku, did you know that mcdonalds are doing Youkai watch toys from this Friday? Each "Happy Set" cost 370 yen if you want them.

This is the link to see the goodies. At the moment it's still Kamen Rider for Boys and some other stuff for girls. Check it out on Friday and it will be Youkai watch. - http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/happyset/index.html

By the way, Youkai Watch is now on Hulu Japan if you have access to that. Each new episode goes up in HD on a Saturday, 1 day after airing on TV.

Comment

Hmm youkai watch happy set you say, you have my attention lol.

Cheers for the link i'll see what maccy D's is offering on fri

Comment

Working...
                                X