Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by danholo View Post
    Indeed. I like that Reginleiv cover, not that I know what the game is!
    Ah! Why you can enlighten yourself with this superlative review from one of our most handsomest of reviewers!
    Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Basically, I think it's like Monster Hunter as made by the people who brought you Earth Defense Force!

Comment

Things explode good!

Shame Nintendo Wifi connection has been turned off, the multiplayer wasn't bad at all. A WiiU-make (...) would be sweet, and hopefully with a lot less slowdown when the screen is getting busy.

Comment

Another shipment of games arrived this morning, ah importing for DS/3DS is always a joy, looks like my day is going to be full.

Even got a free preorder bonus for gardening mama, a tiny 4 leaf clover set in a phone strap.

Comment

Ohh.. More Japanesey 3DS goodness. Any idea why the R is used when naming some portable titles in Japan? That rhythm game caught my eye because Tales of Innocence and Tales of Hearts have remakes on the Vita and the version has an R as a suffix for the name. Maybe just "Remake"?

Comment

Bunch of artboks and a magazine of shumps. All still sealed, don't really know what the magazine is about :P

Comment

My copy of Daigasso! Band Brothers P turned up today - I see you have it too importaku! We should play online

Comment

That would be fun sometime to play online, let us know yor FC and i'll add you to my 3DS for when the time comes.

One word of warning, be careful when activating your tomato voucher for your 100 free tomatoes as they only last a certain amount of time before going bad and vanishing which is a really crappy thing of Nintendo to do. I have held off redeeming mine till i find a list of everything i want to download, the voucher doesn't seem to have an expiry date which is good but once you redeem the code keep downloading everything till you have used them all up.

Comment

More YW medals arrived today, 2 boxes of booster packs for eac of the new series plus a new binder to accomodate them all.

Filled in the missing gaps with more purchases, some of the rarer medals. Got the newest 8 orange daikichi medals from the arcade game and the latest rare legend yellow medal from the lotter at the medaland website. Also some binder inserts for the newest series and a small binder for my non main series sets.

Comment

Gwahaha.

Comment

I really want to know more about that, Kryss, when you start playing it.

Comment

I think that works out as year 7 of the zombie apocalypse.

Actually, I'm probably going to play it when I get my New3DS.

Comment

My Bayonetta 1+2 Japanese pack just turned up! (squee)

Comment

Last batch of purchases in Japan.

Games...

Soundtracks...

and artbooks.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Last batch of purchases in Japan.

Games...

Soundtracks...

and artbooks.

Whats the top left aqua quest game? Import friendly?

Comment

Sentou Yousei Yukikaze

Comment

Working...
                                X