No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further photographic evidence that Watch Dogs WiiU exists.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Further photographic evidence that Watch Dogs WiiU exists.

Oooh didn't realise Flamingo was out already.

Any impressions yet?
      I had been thinking of picking it up soon but might have to speed up that process.

Neil

Comment

Sakura Flamingo Archives? An obscure title with an even more obscure name. Never heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          Any impressions yet?
          Got it...I don't know, two hours ago ? So not yet . I'm actually scared to play this knowing how Klon butchered every shump they got their hands on.

Sakura Flamingo Archives? An obscure title with an even more obscure name. Never heard.
          It's a collection of Milestone shooters.

Comment

Has anyone got the PS3 Version of the Gamecube remake of Resident Evil yet? (Probably my third fave RE after 4 & 2) Would be keen on some impressions, I see the Japanese or Asian version is on Play-Asia for ?23 have they added anything extra to the game or is it literally an up-res port, very tempted to put some money down on it.

Comment

First in a while.
              Last edited by Super Monkey Balls; 08-12-2014, 16:35.

Comment

Woah, very nice.

Comment

Would have grabbed that if I had a PS4.

Not sure on the status of my vanilla PS3 copy from Nin-Nin. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                    First in a while.
                    Wow that looks stunning

Neil

Comment

Awesome, still waiting for mine!

Comment

Mine came on Monday, but just the regular edition (I ordered the Limited)... a few emails later, the rest of the kit is on its way.

Comment

Never was into Guilty Gear, but it looks great. What's with the controller. It came in the package?!

Comment

Yeah, it's crap. Thankfully I've got a HRAP V4 awaiting Parcelforce charging.

Comment

First wave of xmas stuff has turned up today.

Firstly my long awaited chogokin Fujiko F Fujio characters figure turned up, damn that thing is high quality it's all metal diecast, looking forward to getting it all assembled and into my cabinet.

Hero bank money cards, thick plastic trading cards with a QR code on the back of each to scan into the game. Comes with ramune candy so an added bonus. Also a copy of hero bank 2 & a fancy new deluxe touch pen for my 3DS.

Finally something i have been after for a lot of years, a rather unusual moneybox called chokin densetsu bank quest. It's a money box with a built in RPG game you deposit money to get gold in the game to buy weapons and armor to make yourself strong enough to fight through all 100 floors of the tower. Lol real world in app purchasing, nicely as i suspected it's not sophisticated enough to reject non Japanese currency as long as you can find coins with the same dimensions as Japanese coins you can use it with your own currency. 500yen is a 2P, 10yen is 10p, 50yen is 20p the money box is set up where 1 yen = 1 gold so i'm getting lots of value from those 2p coins hehe.

Been playing it for most of the morning it's suprisingly fun for a simple RPG, you can't cheat it either as if you try and open the bank to get your money back out to reuse the game resets your progress lol. Glad i finally got my hands on one.

Last edited by importaku; 14-12-2014, 12:53.

Comment

Just in.

Comment

Working...
                                X