User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where to import Switch games these days?

Topic title. Haven't imported anything in yonks and the Okami HD physical release and new Taiko no Tatsujin game have got me interested. I know play-Asia is usually the most expensive, and Amazon Japan seems to charge a LOT for shipping. Are there any better options I'm not aware of?

AmiAmi, Nin Nin, in addition to those you mentioned.

Shipping from Amazon isnít that expensive considering they use DHL and you get your item in 3-5 days. I just pre-ordered Okami HD and shipping was £6.40. It looks expensive because you pay for all the import fees at checkout.

I realize that a lot of people are used to free domestic shipping so £6.40 is a lot, but shipping costs from the other stores are basically the same, it just takes longer.
    Last edited by Nico87; 16-07-2018 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post
    Shipping from Amazon isn’t that expensive considering they use DHL and you get your item in 3-5 days. I just pre-ordered Okami HD and shipping was £6.40. It looks expensive because you pay for all the import fees at checkout.

I realize that a lot of people are used to free domestic shipping so £6.40 is a lot, but shipping costs from the other stores are basically the same, it just takes longer.
    Is Okami in english or Japanese only?

According to here, English, although they don't sound too sure.

Nice, thats okami jpn preordered then

Aye, and Taiko no Tatsujin is getting an English patch on August 9 for those who didn’t know. Definitely getting that one as well.

Is JP Switch BlazBlue in English, Kryss?