User Tag List

Page 163 of 166 FirstFirst ... 63153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1660
    Finally my last jank game has been replaced, no more worn/creased/sunfaded games outstanding to be replaced now. (well until i buy a new batch of games lol)

Was suprisingly mint and reasonably priced and from ebay, Itadaki street seems to go for a higher price on Amazon Japan. Probably that dragon quest effect although momotaro dentetsu seems to hold it's price too. Maybe Japan loves board game games.

Hurrah for minty games

Something for my Monster Hunter collection, G. Word.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico87 View Post

FINALLY!
    That cover art work is wicked. Once I’ve finish Evil Within 2 and Bayonetta 2 that is the next single player game on my list I think or Yakuza 6 hmm.
    Last edited by JU!; 17-03-2018 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JU! View Post
    That cover art work is wicked. Once I’ve finish Evil Within 2 and Bayonetta 2 that is the next single player game on my list I think or Yakuza 6 hmm.
    Easily one of my favorite games ever. Please don’t stop after route A.

An external amiga floppy drive cable. Doubt anyone wants pics!

It's a good one lol. Wasn't sure where to buy but found someone in Czech republic who had made up a few. Wasn't expensive really

Ahhhh. Get higher, baby!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Paleboy PSN ID: paleboy1970 Steam ID: paleboy
    @Brad has got me at it. I imported this all the way from Australia:

A SCSI card for my "resting" A4000. Mainly so I can get my archived data from my now long-gone Amiga 2000 and 1000.

I suddenly decided, that my old data on a WORM (Write Once, Read Many) cartridge was a meaningful part of of documenting my youth and I didn't want to lose it, old code, music and 3d assets, etc.

Of course, I'm now worried that my A4000 is beyond help. At best it will need recapping, hopefully no damaged traces (I took the clock battery away years and years ago).

Technically not imported yet, but...

And I still have three days in Tokyo left (let's say two because one is for the Tokorozawa Aviation Museum)