Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new bullet hell shmuppery...

@CMcK Hey Craig, what number did you get, out of interest? Mine’s 1425/3000...

I’ve decided to go for the alternate cover art... and there’s this thing inside the case a ‘Man Ual’? WTF?
    Last edited by _SD_; 14-08-2018, 01:33.

Comment

I have number 1965 here. Lovely looking game albeit it needs the difficulty cranked up a bit but I suppose it the digital marketplace release has to appeal to all sorts. Plays kind of like a mixture of Psyvariar and Shikigami no Shiro. Although I can’t seem to get it working with my PS4 joystick.

That second boss is one freaky looking creation. I gather the characters are based on Korean mythology. Kids must have nightmares after hearing those bedtime stories!

Comment

I might give this a punt- it's only 11 quid on the Japanese store.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
          I might give this a punt- it's only 11 quid on the Japanese store.
          That’s pretty good. I may double dip if the Xbox version is that kind of price so I can gift it to my nephew.

Comment

Shikhondo is now available to pre-order on the UK Xbox marketplace with 10% off. I’ve ordered it to see if I can get it to work with a joystick on the X. It seems weird that the game has already downloaded to my console but I cannot play it.

Also I spoke to the developer of the PS4 version regarding the joystick issue and was told they only tested the game with the DualShock 4.

Comment

What's the deal with arcade sticks on Xbox One though? IIRC I couldn't get Super Hydorah or Ghost Blade to work with my Hori. Does the developer need to pay Microsoft a fee? Wouldn't surprise me.

I'll be going for PS4.

Comment

Just seen Shikhondo is coming to Switch next week. Think I'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Monkey Balls View Post
                  What's the deal with arcade sticks on Xbox One though? IIRC I couldn't get Super Hydorah or Ghost Blade to work with my Hori. Does the developer need to pay Microsoft a fee? Wouldn't surprise me.

I'll be going for PS4.
                  I've ordered a Brook converter to use my HRAP SE on the X. 360 compatible USB peripherals are not supported on the One. And apart from the Mayflash / Venom stuff I haven't seen much in the way of decent sticks for the One.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                    Just seen Shikhondo is coming to Switch next week. Think I'll get it.
                    Ooh, nice.

Comment

I now have the Xbox One version of Shikhondo and can report it works fine with my Xbox 360 HRAP EX SE stick via a Brook converter.

Comment

Got the digital Shikhondo pre-loading for Switch.

Comment

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like MonkeyJuggleDX.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                            I now have the Xbox One version of Shikhondo and can report it works fine with my Xbox 360 HRAP EX SE stick via a Brook converter.
                            Awesome. What's it like? I'm thinking of buying the ps4 one. Tate mode?

Comment

Some nice glossy artwork from Japan

Image EDAA69 D5 25 F4 4507 A86 A 54 C7 BF7 B3 EA8 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                                Awesome. What's it like? I'm thinking of buying the ps4 one. Tate mode?
                                I've been enjoying the game as it features a grazing mechanic which is something I always enjoy. It's a fairly barebones release with a few modes. The normal difficulty setting is pretty fair although the final boss has some mad bullet patterns.
                                Options are pretty sparse you cannot remap the buttons let alone anything like tate mode.
                                There is a workaround to get a stick working on the PS4 version but it feels fine with the Dualshock IMHO.
                                Now I have it on the Xbox I'll probably just sell my PS4 disc.

Comment

Working...
                                X