No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally my last jank game has been replaced, no more worn/creased/sunfaded games outstanding to be replaced now. (well until i buy a new batch of games lol)

Was suprisingly mint and reasonably priced and from ebay, Itadaki street seems to go for a higher price on Amazon Japan. Probably that dragon quest effect although momotaro dentetsu seems to hold it's price too. Maybe Japan loves board game games.

Hurrah for minty games

Comment

Something for my Monster Hunter collection, G. Word.

Comment

Originally posted by Nico87 View Post

FINALLY!
        That cover art work is wicked. Once I’ve finish Evil Within 2 and Bayonetta 2 that is the next single player game on my list I think or Yakuza 6 hmm.
        Last edited by JU!; 17-03-2018, 18:05.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
          That cover art work is wicked. Once I’ve finish Evil Within 2 and Bayonetta 2 that is the next single player game on my list I think or Yakuza 6 hmm.
          Easily one of my favorite games ever. Please don’t stop after route A.

Comment

Comment

An external amiga floppy drive cable. Doubt anyone wants pics!

Comment

You had to import that?

Comment

It's a good one lol. Wasn't sure where to buy but found someone in Czech republic who had made up a few. Wasn't expensive really

Comment

[MENTION=9465]Brad[/MENTION] has got me at it. I imported this all the way from Australia:

A SCSI card for my "resting" A4000. Mainly so I can get my archived data from my now long-gone Amiga 2000 and 1000.

I suddenly decided, that my old data on a WORM (Write Once, Read Many) cartridge was a meaningful part of of documenting my youth and I didn't want to lose it, old code, music and 3d assets, etc.

Of course, I'm now worried that my A4000 is beyond help. At best it will need recapping, hopefully no damaged traces (I took the clock battery away years and years ago).

Comment

Technically not imported yet, but...

And I still have three days in Tokyo left (let's say two because one is for the Tokorozawa Aviation Museum)

Comment

How are the prices these days? Was Hagane still ridiculously dear over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          How are the prices these days? Was Hagane still ridiculously dear over there?
                          Same price as I recall at Super Potato four or so years ago, 20k yen.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Technically not imported yet, but...

And I still have three days in Tokyo left (let's say two because one is for the Tokorozawa Aviation Museum)
                            Nice haul

Comment

Everything I've bought during my trip to Japan. At the same time, too many things but not enough. The yellow LED unit is for a friend.

Comment

I expected many, many more purchases. Excellent restraint Luca!

Comment

Working...
                                X