• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have gone 360 mad!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
      I think I have gone 360 mad!!!!
      If you have a 360 you cannot not have an extensive collection of shumps. And Idolmaster games.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
        If you have a 360 you cannot not have an extensive collection of shumps. And Idolmaster games.
        Your right! I only really bought it for shooters, what are the Idolmaster games all about?

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
          Your right! I only really bought it for shooters, what are the Idolmaster games all about?
          Little girls, perfectly in line with Deathsmiles and most recent Cave shooters
          No, seriously, they are a mix between rhythm game and management game. About little girls.

Comment

My latest arrival:

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
              The digital adventure book and gallery alone are worth the price.

Comment

I got Game Tengoku on PS4, and an AES console.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                  What is it? Sorry not into modern stuff but spotted Atlus on box

Comment

Dragon's Crown Pro Royal Package.

Japanese only box set with soundtrack, soundtrack art book and digital adventure book.

Comment

Sorry for posting in here but I was wondering if battle garegga would be coming out in Europe. Dangun feveron was also supposed to be coming out too.
                      Ps4
                      Last edited by ozzzy189; 16-06-2018, 18:44. Reason: Added format

Comment

Originally posted by ozzzy189 View Post
                        Sorry for posting in here but I was wondering if battle garegga would be coming out in Europe. Dangun feveron was also supposed to be coming out too.
                        Ps4
                        I think I read somewhere that Dangun Feveron was scheduled to release in Europe (can't remember for sure though), but I've not seen anything to suggest Garegga will appear, and it's been out for a while now, so I wouldn't hold my breath. Just get it on the Japanese store- it's easy to do and totally worth it.

Comment

I've been holding out for a European release of Dangun too ... the whole M2 ShotTriggers affair seemed really promising a while back but feels like it's lost some steam of late.

Comment

Limited Run Games (link) are very aware that folks want a physical version of Garegga in the west, and they're making noises to suggest they're working on it. Absolutely no guarantees at this stage mind.

Comment

I don't buy from other regions, its too much faffing around, which is a shame as I'm desperate to get Bombjack. For some ridiculous reason is US and Japan only.

Comment

The wife has confirmed my import package is waiting for me at home, that’ll be Devil Crash for the PC Engine then Fingers crossed it’s in decent condition.

Actually I have not imported anything direct from eBay japan for years and whilst bored at work I’ve just placed an order for more items. They are all from Hit-Japan seller and total including shipping is a little over $230 with shipping. I have just read over the whole customs charges and from what I gather I will be hit with 5% Duty 20% Vat and a handling fee from the courier, £8 if parcel force i believe ?

Am I expected to get a big charge on top ? Previously years ago I must have been lucky think I got hit once. Is it even worth the risk buying from Japan now ? The prices on most retro stuff even over there appears to be through the roof.

Oh and I’ll post what I got when it arrives if I pay the charges ha ha

Comment

Working...
                                X