X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This came in the post today,

but I've not had chance to open it yet.

Comment

Not sure where to ask this, but I'm collecting JP Gamecube-games (my list of haves and don't-haves) and thought of using these proxy services (example: FromJapan) so that I can buy from Yahoo Auctions and so. But I predict I will buy 1 and 1 game on auctions and it seems there will not be much to save money-wise (versus buying on eBay).

Has anybody here had any particular experience using FromJapan (or similar companies) for collecting games one by one, or is it best used for rare Japan-only items or bulk auctions?

Comment

Picked this up at the custom's office earlier today:

Will give it a short spin before going to sleep... I might be heading towards a Tales of fatigue, having beaten Xillia and now clocking about 80h on Xillia 2. ToS Unisonant pack will have a nice special edition as it comes to the West as titled "Tales of Symphonia Chronicles". I might pick that up, as I really only wanted the game this time around - the Japanese CE was way over priced.

To add, Tales of fans have really been pampered lately, at least in the West. First Xillia was released, then it will be ToS Chronicles, and Xillia 2 next year. All solid games in the series. Of course you have to be a fan of them to enjoy them but nonetheless. Where did Square Enix go wrong with Final Fantasy? Games like Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns is certainly not a game I'd like to see precious manpower be wasted on - even if it turns out to be 'great'.
        Last edited by danholo; 15-10-2013, 23:07.

Comment

Enix went wrong with Final Fantasy.

Comment

Eh, I'm looking forwards to Lightning Returns - not expecting it to be stellar, but enough to keep me entertained. I enjoyed the other two parts of XIII in a similar fashion.

I'm looking forwards to the Symphonia Chronicles pack, but I'm still slogging my way through Xillia - we stopped playing it entirely for about 5 weeks, but have just been getting back to it lately. Must admit, the though of Xillia 2 & Symphonia Chronicles (two bloody games in itself!) so soon after is actually quite daunting.

Comment

I share the same feelings as Fuse...

I find it incredibly hard to get into anime and I find the same thing happens with Tales of games. I'm playing through Xillia rather slow and it's much better than Graces so far but it's not grabbing me to play hours on end but does enough to make me come back every few days/weeks. I am looking forwards to the Chronicles pack as I actually really like Symphonia but never finished it back then.

Comment

Imported some SFC shmups

a little freebie too!

Comment

4 amazing games, very nice.

Comment

BBCP arrived earlier this week, Tears to Tiara 2 this morning...I wasn't expecting it till next week, the postman caught me still asleep.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                        BBCP arrived earlier this week, Tears to Tiara 2 this morning...I wasn't expecting it till next week, the postman caught me still asleep.

Those look stunning,
                        What's the contents of each like??

I Assume that Tears is a JRPG??

Originally posted by calciobit View Post
                        What on earth is that??

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          Those look stunning,
                          What's the contents of each like??

I Assume that Tears is a JRPG??
                          Strategy.
                          Or visual novel. I gave up after 30 minutes straight of dialogue without the chance to skip them. I have to muster all my willingness to sit through it, I guess.

What on earth is that??
                          I don't believe you don't recognize Kunio-kun from just the sprites and art style. Outside Japan it's better known for River City Ransom and the Dodgeball series, probably the soccer games.
                          Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 05-11-2013, 14:59.

Comment

Yes, it's a Kunio-Kun brawler. I'm a huge fan since Renegade and Nintendo world cup.
                            くにおくんシリーズ【熱血硬派くにおくんSP 熱血協奏曲】

くにおくんと言えばやっぱコレ。勝ち抜き格闘っ! 色んなキャラを使って4戦ほどプレイしたぜ。★乱闘協奏曲 再生リスト(Playlists)https://goo.gl/9k6Dtd【チャンネル登録は、こちら→http://goo.gl/rDX9k1】乱闘協奏曲では、キャラごとに技・特性が違うように、個性が強化された...

Min 7:30

Comment

I must admit I find the Tales games to be really average for the most part.

Comment

Tears != Tales mart.

Comment

Working...
                                X