Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    I expected many, many more purchases. Excellent restraint Luca!
    It was a mix of my only day in Akihabara being rainy and not enough space in the suitcase. If it wasn't for the model I would have bought more games, and if I had a larger case I would have bought more models.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      Everything I've bought during my trip to Japan. At the same time, too many things but not enough. The yellow LED unit is for a friend.

Looks like you bought a lot in Mandrake. That must have cost you quite a bit. Still, some nice items you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
        Looks like you bought a lot in Mandrake. That must have cost you quite a bit. Still, some nice items you have there.
        Yeah, from the Fukuoka store. Once reaching Tokyo I was happy to see prices where either the same or a bit higher, plus some items weren't available.

Comment

Ah, that's a coincidence. I spent Monday to Thursday in Fukuoka this week but now I'm on a 9 day holiday

Comment

Nice items. I love the Galaxy 3DS.

What is the Switch game which isn't Voez?

@briareos_kerensky

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              What is the Switch game which isn't Voez?
              PriPara: All Idol Perfect Stage.

Comment

Nice, looks interesting. Would be good to see your impressions of it at some point. Do you know how it's been received by the Japanese press? I'm on the verge of picking up Miku DX on PS4 but wouldn't mind something different.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                  Nice, looks interesting. Would be good to see your impressions of it at some point. Do you know how it's been received by the Japanese press? I'm on the verge of picking up Miku DX on PS4 but wouldn't mind something different.
                  Absolutely not, I don't really know what kind of genre the game is or have a precise idea of what PriPara is (I have a general idea of the source material but nothing more).

Comment

Beautiful gets man
                    Might I be so rude as to ask how much Cotton, Silouhette Mirage & Battle Garegga were?

Were they much cheaper than Ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Beautiful gets man
                      Might I be so rude as to ask how much Cotton, Silouhette Mirage & Battle Garegga were?

Were they much cheaper than Ebay?
                      The only price I remember is Battle Garegga (20k yen), the others should have been lower than 10k yen.

Comment

A week in NYC meant hoovering up a bunch of US 3DS games I've slacked on picking up, and a visit to the Nintendo store.

Comment

Haven’t posted much lately! Two of my favorite games and a gorgeous N3DS XL edition:

Comment

Picked these up in the Play Asia sale:

Looking forward to playing Nier Automata, not my normal thing but mates have been raving about it.

Comment

Asian English release. I thought it just came in a steelcase but I got the game plus an empty steelcase to put it in which is a bit strange.

Comment

I was considering getting the English version as well, but the SE PS4 and regular Vita versions cost me $250 already...and I'm not looking to get divorced twice in the same decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X