User Tag List

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68158166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,678 of 1678
    And then setting up another profile etc, and try to understand the menus... Bit more to it than just buying psn credit.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    It’s super easy to use the JPN menu as it’s the old-style store front. I’d be happy to help you out in that regard. You just basically have to press O or X a lot of times once you’ve chosen your title. Once bought, you can play under your U.K. account anyway. It’s much easier than you may think.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 02-07-2018 at 07:00 PM.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Maybe we could have a guide on the forum?

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Quote Originally Posted by CMcK View Post
    Maybe we could have a guide on the forum?
    Sounds like a plan.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Get the Google Translate app for your phone and it will translate through the camera in realtime. It's not perfect, but it does well enough to figure out what's going on. It's also useful for options menus in games (sadly, it won't work with pixel fonts, so is only helpful on more modern consoles)
    Last edited by ZipZap; 04-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
    Get the Google Translate app for your phone and it will translate through the camera in realtime. It's not perfect, but it does well enough to figure out what's going on. It's also useful for options menus in games (sadly, it won't work with pixel fonts, so is only helpful on more modern consoles)
    Aye, itís terrible for the 3DS

I've just had Cave Story + turn up on the Switch. Unsure why Nicalis never bothered to release it over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Strider View Post
    I've just had Cave Story + turn up on the Switch. Unsure why Nicalis never bothered to release it over here.
    I imagine because there is just a big enough audience with the expanse of America. Seems to be the case with a lot of titles really.