No announcement yet.

Post every time you import anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A complete box of series 3 amiibo cards to add to the others. Not broken through the packs yet but most likely a comlpete set in there like with the previous series before. Just one series to go for completion

Comment

PSP music game

Comment

Comment

Recent and not-so-recent pick-ups

Comment

Today's arrivals.

Comment

Comment

Where did you find the FE special edition? And at what price?

Comment

Was about ?100 after shipping - it was from buygame2.com's eBay store

Comment

Nice, can't even get that here FFS.

Comment

Maybe it's on eBay at 5 times its market value.

Comment

Been a while since i bought anything for my DS collection, finally picked up BlackJack hi no tori hen. Plays very similar to fist of the north star where it's an interactive manga but instead of fighting you are doing surgery to save people it's a really fun game.

Comment

I guess the box art is better than the game?

edit:
                          doesn't look half bad

Comment

Hehe nah the game is pretty good, love the fact it's like an interactive manga with the panels unfolding as the story kicks in. The game system is a like a surgery based ouendan.

Comment

Not game related but imports all the same, all the way from wax eye in NY another set of fantastic trading cards for my collection. Went and got a full case, managed to get a complete set after 20 mins of frantic box opening

Parodies of cereal boxes with a fun horror twist, love the chase cards as there's even blacklight ones that look awesome when lit up. Even got a couple of sketch cards which was very cool as one was drawn by the series creator Joe Simko himself. Pretty rare as theres only one of each sketch card as they are hand drawn. Onlt took pics of the chase card set as i havent sorted out the base set yet.

One day hope to attempt going for all the garbage pail kid sets but it's a daunting task as there's so many series now from the 80's originals right through to the ANS sets that are still been released.

Comment

Hikaru No Go 2

Will now have to go through the unskippable 2hr tutorial again (supercard wasn't saving properly?)

Comes with some collector cards or something. There's a window on the back of the box.
                                Last edited by charlesr; 14-03-2016, 23:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X