User Tag List

Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83173181182183184 LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1840
    Although I ordered this from the EU Razer Store it came direct from China, none the less it's definitely worth a post!

Razer Panthera SFV Edition

Last edited by chojin; 04-10-2017 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chojin View Post
    Although I ordered this from the EU Razer Store it came direct from China, none the less it's definitely worth a post!

Razer Panthera SFV Edition

Just looked those up...super nice but damn how expensive??

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Just looked those up...super nice but damn how expensive??

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it

Neil
    I actually paid 163 after a combination of a voucher code and quidco cash back, that and selling one of my MadCatz TE2 sticks, so it's cost me very little, but yeah they are pricey, but if I'm honest I was prepared to bite the bullet and buy one at full price. I ordered it during one of the Capcom Pro Tour events, so got the Ammo Pack for free, my son has claimed that for his xbox one bits and bobs

The stick itself is fantastic, it performs equally as well as the MadCatz TE2 that I also have. I much prefer how it opens up though with the little hydraulic pistons. Aesthetically it blows everything else out of the water, the artwork is lush...

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    I actually paid 163 after a combination of a voucher code and quidco cash back, that and selling one of my MadCatz TE2 sticks, so it's cost me very little, but yeah they are pricey, but if I'm honest I was prepared to bite the bullet and buy one at full price. I ordered it during one of the Capcom Pro Tour events, so got the Ammo Pack for free, my son has claimed that for his xbox one bits and bobs

The stick itself is fantastic, it performs equally as well as the MadCatz TE2 that I also have. I much prefer how it opens up though with the little hydraulic pistons. Aesthetically it blows everything else out of the water, the artwork is lush...
    It looks nice, but HORI’s latest effort is more aesthetically pleasing and is better laid out for pro play. I’d like for you to do an in-depth review if you can find the time.

@chojin I love that the stick artwork pays homage to Street Fighter Alpha 2!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCNhAJgUQAA3TTC.jpg
    Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 06-10-2017 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    @chojin I love that the stick artwork pays homage to Street Fighter Alpha 2!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCNhAJgUQAA3TTC.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    @chojin I love that the artwork pays homage to Street Fighter Alpha 2!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/64/03/05/6...-wallpaper.jpg
    Yeah it's great, I'm a big SF fan, so I had to have one

Some new arrivals along with a few books and some matching joycon straps for my splatoon pair.

Quote Originally Posted by importaku View Post
    Some new arrivals along with a few books and some matching joycon straps for my splatoon pair.
    Very nice, are you not going for the full house and getting a US SNES Mini?

Very nice, are you not going for the full house and getting a US SNES Mini?
    The obsessive collector in me feels the urge but the common sense part of me says that idea is daft as even back in the day i wasn't won over by the purple boxy design. I got the uk one as i wanted the games selection plus it will be gifted to mum now i have my super famicom version as i love the japanese box art and the super famicom font. It brings back so many great memories.

Full House... Full House... Full House...

I've sold my UK version and am awaiting delivery of the US behemoth... Always preferred the US...