No announcement yet.

Where are they now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought crisp was funny, pity he had to get himself banned.

A lot are on spamLLUK nowadays I guess. I am too but only for the womenz thread.

Comment

Ezee and Jebus do seem to spend all of their time on their own site. Pity.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post

A lot are on spamLLUK nowadays I guess. I am too but only for the womenz thread.
        I post there on occasions too. I don't like their gaming talk but the OT stuff can be amusing when they are not all ganging up on the same hapless poster.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
          I wondered about Jebus too, not the same not having him to argue with about footy
          Still see him on xbox live now and again

Comment

Brats just stopped posting since the end of last year too.

What happened to the mental "Capcom" guy?

Comment

What happened to the pooly guy who spent most of his time in bed? Given how ill he was I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed away.

Stu (the Welsh bloke) would be interesting right now as he used to work at Dounray

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                What happened to the pooly guy who spent most of his time in bed? Given how ill he was I wouldn't be surprised if he's passed away.
                That sounds like Dazzyman!

Comment

Dazzyman? He's on some other forums, I'll check but I'm sure he's alright. He's always come and gone from various places when the mood takes him.

Comment

Where did concept go, I wonder if he left because no-one read his gushing edgelike posts.

Comment

Where am I now?

Upstairs.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        That sounds like Dazzyman!
                        Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                        Dazzyman? He's on some other forums, I'll check but I'm sure he's alright. He's always come and gone from various places when the mood takes him.
                        That's the guy. Hope he Ok, always interesting to read

Comment

Look, I know someone is eventually going to say it and you're all lovely for skirting around the issue - it's a real sign of class and you know I appreciate it. But we have to accept the truth that every time I post, three people leave and never come back.

There go three now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            Look, I know someone is eventually going to say it and you're all lovely for skirting around the issue - it's a real sign of class and you know I appreciate it. But we have to accept the truth that every time I post, three people leave and never come back.

There go three now.
                            Was wondering when you would post again to put a chuckle into my lunch hour, mindlessly perusing the interwebs...

keep em coming!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                              What happened to the mental "Capcom" guy?
                              He still posts over at Rllmuk. We maybe lost him, but as long as we have Rocball guy it doesn't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
                                Likewise.

I also thought II Postino was funny. I think he got banned, too. Muse Hunter was most definitely banned haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X