Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lobby up

Comment

Sorry about the spammy El Fuerte there dude. That was the only move I could figure out on my first time using him.

Comment

Had to quit, battery started flashing.
        God damn I suck, gg though

Comment

Yeah, the random stuff was fun Your Ryu and Ken had me in some close matches. I wish the 3DS controls were a bit better, I stay away from using the touchscreen for special moves but using it for Ultras and Supers always makes me feel guilty.

Comment

ah that explains a lot, like how you were able to do ultras for characters you clearly weren't familiar with :-P I only use pro mode controls with none of this touch screen insta-rape tomfoolery

Comment

Very true I won't deny it. If it wasn't for the location of the shoulder keys as HP and HK I'd use Pro mode. As it is, I just don't have the patience to faff around with them, I'm surprised Capcom didn't change it so that two buttons instead of three would instigate Ultras. Couldn't count the number of times I've whiffed focus thanks to the piddly face buttons either. I decided early on that I'm going to treat 3DS as the portable version of SF4 it is and play it whichever way will cause less cramp

Comment

Working...
              X