X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinect Sports ?20 at HMV, ?22 at CEX
    Kinect ?45 at HMV, ?53+ at CEX
    Your Shape ?20 at HMV, ?16 at CEX

Amazon prices are crap. Dunno what GAME etc are offering.

Comment

Anyone know how much id get for the sims 3 on 360?

Comment

12 cash/17 trade at HMV is your best price.

Comment

damn do hmv do 1200 microsoft points?

Comment

Crysis 2 Limited Edition got me ?35 trade in at HMV in Guildford, Game can't have given me half of that.

Comment

hmm thinking about it i got mario kart wii round here somewhere that i dont use

Comment

anyone wanting to get rid of Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem, Game seem to be giving ?25 + 2000 bonus points!

The UK's leading games retailer with great deals on video games, consoles, accessories and more. Plus earn 1% of your purchase value back in Reward Points with a GAME Reward account.

Offer ends 02/06/11

Comment

If anyone can be bothered some asda and asda livings are selling yoostar2 for ?10 (360) you can get ?20 trade in for each one at hmv so just got infamous2 for the equivalent of ?20

Comment

Anyone know a good place to trade in my DS lite for a 3DS? Anywhere doing some sort of special offer?

Knowing a new version of OoT is out there is just killing me, man.

Comment

Don't know of any special offers but HMV give ?38 for each colour (think thats boxed though...) and cex offer up to ?48 so you could price match/beat at Game/Gamestation (or even HMV) and just buy a new one there? Depending on where you live I believe some Games are/were selling the 3DS for ?150. In any case trading will probably net you more than selling as they just seem to be worth nothing these days.

Comment

D'ah, forgot I posted that. Thanks for the info!

Turns out, my DS lite has knackered shoulder buttons, so I just bought a 3DS with OoT for 200 wing wangs.

Comment

Anyone got a rough idea how much Game or Gamestation will give me trade in for LA Noire (PS3) when i nip into town to buy Shadows Of The Damned tomorrow?

Comment

according to this months "trade in guide" from GAME they will give ?30.

Comment

Nevermind. Answered.

Comment

Originally posted by koopatroopa90 View Post
                                according to this months "trade in guide" from GAME they will give ?30.
                                Ahh cheers mate, didn't even know that existed!

Comment

Working...
                                X