Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People of Bordersdown - What do you look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday beard/ pube face.

Comment

Me about 8 months ago and drunk.

Comment

me on left, not me on right

Comment

She loosk really happy and proud. You look like you want to run away really far!

Comment

Me, just prior to a sneaking mission

Comment

Charles, you've accidentally posted a photo of Tony Hawk and Dawn French (albeit a Dawn French who seems to have been on a starvation diet for several years).

Comment

YOU PEOPLE LOOK NOTHING LIKE YOUR AVATARS! I can't handle these threads. Kernow is the only one doing it right so far

Comment

Originally posted by elaniel View Post
                  Deleted my photo, not taking part in being insulted. Have enough in my life to not have to deal with an utter knob who has decided for no reason to start insulting me. I know I'm not the most attractive person in the world (and didn't think that would come into account on a gaming forum), but didn't think I would be taunted on a forum I frequently enjoy visiting.
                  Feck ,that certainly WAS NOT my intention there like !If i had removed your picture when i quoted ,maybe my link to those typical looking crims would have seemed funny on it's own merit,as it was meant to be.It was not meant to be personal ,or poking fun of anyone on here ,i'm not one of those idiots who does that.

All i can say is i'm sorry if you thought that,just a bad bit of not editing a quote/response properly !

But in reality,you and me are a loooong way away from those crim mugshots !
                  Last edited by dosucol; 22-04-2011, 01:07.

Comment

FSW looks like he's from a long-lost episode of Consolevania.

Comment

A typical saturday night for me.

I still haven't been able to shave that womans arm off my chin.

Comment

Ah sod it, might as well! join in all the fun!

Comment

Me with some of my department at work. Yes it's an old photo and yes, I'm the only bloke in the dept. The horror
                          Last edited by Neon Ignition; 22-04-2011, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post

Me with some of my department at work. Yes it's an old photo and yes, I'm the only bloke in the dept. The horror
                            I want a job in that department!

Comment

As the only bloke in the dept, was it your idea to have the photo taken from that angle?

(actually there is a disappointing lack of cleavage visible)

BTW isn't it bad form for someone to start a topic asking for people to post pictures and not lead by example? I suspect toythatkills is just sitting laughing at you all!

Comment

My photo is right there!

crazytaxinext, so, who's your favourite in that photo?

Comment

Working...
                                X