Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The opera one was amazing too.

Comment

I liked the New Orleans one too. The costumes in that were class and the comedy shoot out when you infiltrate the safe house is brilliant.

I played through it on the PC when it came out, but I've been tempted several times to pick it up again for the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
        Pharfetch, the mission is called 'A new life'. I exhausted every possibility on that mission, and I think it's the best level to show people what BM is like if they're new to Hitman.
        That mission alone should have been the demo made available to download for the public and non-Hitman fans alike to play.

There are so many ways to complete that mission; it could be done in 5 or 50 minutes and that is just how great the scope of the game turned out to be and is the reason why I am a little bit concerned about a new developer coming in to take over the Hitman license.

IO perfected the series with Blood Money so why take it out of their hands now?

Comment

I also remember, in one of my attempts at that mission, having a major knife fight with one of the bodyguards in the kitchen while dressed up as a clown.

Seriously, how many games can you do that in?

I'm having major flashbacks about this game now

Comment

This is turning into a Hitman love thread! Making me want to re-buy this game for the 4th time.

As for the 'A new Life' level. I managed to do a speed run in just over 1 minute, but it can be done in 56 seconds here (Spoilers of the level in video):

Obviously not with a SA rating as hey; it's a speed run.
            Last edited by Malc; 14-08-2009, 10:20.

Comment

Oh...

I expected and hoped to see the guy playing the game in the YouTube video to get a Silent Assassin rating under one minute.

It just makes me want to play the game now!

Somebody, please resurrect the Blood Money thread in the first play folder.

Comment

Oh, man, the Happy Days theme was an excellent choice for a blood-bath video.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
                  Oh...
                  Somebody, please resurrect the Blood Money thread in the first play folder.
                  Just got back from picking Blood Money up, headed on it tonight so after I'm done this will be order of the day unless someone beats me (likely!)

It's like its one of those franchises I completely haven't missed until reminded of it.

Comment

Charlie Bear SO needs to make a replay thread for this game, with all this love going on, it would be rude not to!

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                      Charlie Bear SO needs to make a replay thread for this game, with all this love going on, it would be rude not to!

Hell yes! I'd be up for that.

Comment

This apparently a leaked teaser for it.

Comment

Looks a bit iffy to me.

Comment

Animation's quite good, but I want this in my hand now, dammit!

Comment

Fakey fakington:

Comment

Hitman: Absolution

No-one seems to care about Splinter Cell 6, lol, so maybe this one will excite. Now officially announced by Square and IO

Comment

Working...
                                X