No announcement yet.

The final quarter - Game releases Sept to Dec 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncharted, Ass Creed and Skyrim are on top of my list, but I'm sure there'll be other games I pick up as well. That Lord of the Rings one looks promising, for a start. And I'm sure I'll get Batman.

Comment

No Mass Effect 3 luv?

In no order, cos i luv them all the same at the moment (until i play them to confirm my hopful thinking).

Uncharted 3
      Deus EX
      Silent Hill Down Pour
      Resident Evil Racoon City
      Batman AC

Last edited by 112; 23-05-2011, 12:54. Reason: Didn't realise ME3 was delayed...

Comment

Mass Effect 3 was delayed to early next year.

Comment

Ahh bloody hell, I did not know that... FFS!

Thanks for the heads up Gatsu!

Comment

Dark Souls
            Dai 2 Ji Super Robot Taisen OG
            Zelda
            Xenoblade (English release)
            Gears of War 3
            Skyrim

Comment

Uncharted 3.
              Ico / SotC.
              Last Guardian should it mystically appear before 2012.

That is all.

Comment

Aside from Dark Souls that is a rubbish list. I'm ignoring the Ico/SotC compilation because, excited as I am, we've all played them before.

Last year was dead games wise until the final quarter, this year seems to be the opposite. LBP3 and KZ3 hit early and now there's nothing until December...

Comment

Sonic Generations

Uncharted III

SOC/ICO Collection

GOW III

Tom Clancys Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Aliens - Marine

Forza IV

Codemasters F1 20011

Max Payne III

Tomb Raider

Battlefield III

COD MW III

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                    Aside from Dark Souls that is a rubbish list. I'm ignoring the Ico/SotC compilation because, excited as I am, we've all played them before.

Last year was dead games wise until the final quarter, this year seems to be the opposite. LBP3 and KZ3 hit early and now there's nothing until December...
                    Exaggerate much?

Comment

It's always somewhat odd that the best blockbuster titles tend to hit autumn rather than winter.

The justification is supposedly that they avoid the xmas rush but instead you always have 3 or 4 big titles released within a couple of weeks of each other which can't help sales.

Comment

The 'holiday' period in the US starts much earlier than here, around Thanksgiving. Black Friday and all that.

Comment

Elder Scrolls and Battlefield are centainties, probably pick up Gears and Assassin's Creed too, maybe F1 2011 or Forza 4. Tomb Raider, providing it's reviewed favourably, will no doubt tempt me too.

I think it's a good list, though to be honest if the list comprised of just Battlefield and Skyrim I'd feel the same as I'm expecting great things from both titles and months of enjoyment from each.

Comment

re: guts

No, I'm talking from my point of view obviously and last year I didn't buy any new games until... I think BBCS and then GT5.

This year all I have bought is KZ3 and LBP2.

So, no exaggeration at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                              re: guts

No, I'm talking from my point of view obviously and last year I didn't buy any new games until... I think BBCS and then GT5.

This year all I have bought is KZ3 and LBP2.

So, no exaggeration at all.
                              Can't believe Uncharted 3 does not peak your interest Darwock, if you have not played the series before I urge you to check one of the two games that is currently out son! It just may roxxor your Y fronts

Comment

I played the first one before number 2 came out, I was swayed by the hype to give it a shot but it didn't really grab me. At least not as much as it did for everyone else. I passed on the sequel and will do the same for the next one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X