User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Site styles

The default style is much better now, thanks.

I've added in a tablet/phone style for people that prefer a fully functioning forum.
    Slightly chunkier and bigger fonts for easier readability on smaller screens.
    adjusted width so that maximum screen is available.

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but using Noscript I have given the site permissions / excluded it from blocking, but I can't format the text in any of my posts or replies or even PMs unless I allow permission for everything on the site including facebook, which I really don't want to do.

Also, when browsing on Android, even after logging in I'm often told to log in to view threads, that's with cookies and scripting enabled.

I'm hoping that the logging in issue is now fixed with a .htaccess file I added.

I'll be adding back the other styles soon. e.g. fluid and vb default.

The main style has been slightly modified to emphasise the logo which was previously trapped under a black bar, along with a few other mods. Hope you like.

Think I prefered it with the black bar tbh, the log in items look a bit lost now, any way they could have a black background just for their length or would that look odd?

Hmm, the standard "Bordersdown Style" style seems to have disappeared- can we have it back? I miss people's avatars when I'm using the "At Work" style.

Not sure I see what the problem is dudes. Please clarify. I'm logged in as a normal user and I see "BDv3" (+colours), the "at work" and the "mobile" available in the dropdown and they all seem to work.

Hi Test Account!

Welcome to the forum! Tell us about your gaming habits in the introduction thread. We're a friendly bunch, Test.

Although if you're a hot chick, we demand pix.