Photos of the items for sale can be found on my photo bucket, link below -

Feel free to make offers on anything. All prices include UK delivery

PS4

Evolve - ?10

GBA -

Wireless GBA adapter - ?5

Payment by bank transfer preferable (I'm with Halifax) or Pay Pal Gift

Feedback can be found here -

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Any questions then ill try my best to get back to you as soon as possible

Cheers

Mark

SOLD

PAL Black Wii Console with Wii sports/resort and motion plus

Super Mario Bros Wii
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Super Mario Galaxy 2
    The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
    The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
    Donkey Kong Counrty returns

Offical Wii component cable

?100 Del.

Super Mario Sunshine JP - ?5
    Luigis Mansion JP - ?5
    Viewtiful Joe Revival JP - ?5
    Mr Driller Drill Land JP - ?5
    Resident Evil 4 US - ?5
    Zelda Skyward Sword Limited Edition With Wii Mote - Excellent condition and complete, club Nintendo points unused - ?40

Xbox One

Near new condition console with kinect (still sealed), only owned for about a month and used a handful of times. Fully boxed and in excellent condition. Includes Dead rising 3 (disc version) and FIFA 14 on the hard drive

?380 Delivered

Gamecube

Boxed, Purple Switched JAP/US Unit with controller, No PSU or Stepdown. Box is in decent condition but not the best - ?20 delivered
    Official Component Cable - ?35 delivered
    Modded RGB cable - ?32 delivered
    Tales of Symphonia Limited Edition with GBA Player & Matching Pad -?120 delivered
    Great condition and fully boxed with PSU & stepdown. Some slight fading to the console, i tried to get it in the pictures but found it hard to capture. It Has Qoob chip inside, Runs JAP, US and PAL games. Was purchased from this board from Smouty. Only reason for sale is that it just doesn't get used.
    Zelda Ocarina of time / Master quest / CAN - ?15
    Metroid Prime 2 Echoes - US - ?10
    Pikmin / CAN - ?4
    Animal Crossing with memory card / CAN - ?10
    Metroid Prime / CAN - ?4
    Resident Evil Zero / US - ?8
    Resident Evil / US - ?5
    Resident Evil 4 / CAN - ?5

Wii U

Super Mario 3D Worlds - Excellent condition, used once and not played since.Club Nintendo points unused -?30 delivered
    Zelda Windwaker Limited Edition & Ganondorf Figure - Excellent Condition - Fully boxed and complete, Ganondorf figure removed once to have a look then put back in the box and has been in there ever since. Club nintendo points unused -?55
    Mario Kart 8 Limited edition with blue shell, in excellent condition and game has been used once - ?45.00 delivered

3DS

Zelda A Link Between Worlds - Excellent condition, fully boxed and complete. Game limited edition, chest still sealed in bag and poster still in tube, club Nintendo points unused - ?40 delivered
    Mario & Luigi Dream Team / PAL - ?13
    Blue XL console in excellent condition, fully boxed and comes with charger & charge cradle -
    ?100 delivered
    Pokemon Y - ?20

Playstation 4

Fully boxed assassins creed launch model (ac4 game not included) great condition and only used a hand full of times from launch and has just been sat on my stand since. Complete and comes with 3 games - Battlefied 4, Killzone & COD Ghosts. Console will be set back to factory on sale agreement - ?280 delivered

Brand new and boxed black PS4 controller, came with my console but i already have two so this is going spare - ?30 delivered
    Shadow of Mordor - ?15
    Bloodborne - ?27
    The order 1886 - ?15
    Bloodborne - ?20
    Last edited by Margoos; 02-11-2015, 12:43. Reason: Reduced Evolve & Added Bloodborne ?20 23/10/15

Updated Wii Bundle

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Still available.

Comment

I'll take it pm sent also.

Comment

Added new items - 19/08/12

Comment

Super Mario Sunshine - ?5
              Luigis Mansion - ?5
              Mr Driller Drill Land - ?5

Resi 4 US - ?5

PM'd

Comment

Gamecube added 17/10/13
                Last edited by Margoos; 17-10-2013, 12:11.

Comment

Reduced Gamecube price 23/10/13

Comment

Xbox one added 14/01/14

Comment

Reduced Xbox one price

Comment

Don't suppose you have the instructions etc that came with the Gamecube? Could really use some for mine if you're interested in selling them separately...

Comment

Sadly, i don't think it has. I might have a set in the loft somewhere, i will have a check when I'm home from work mate.

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                          Don't suppose you have the instructions etc that came with the Gamecube? Could really use some for mine if you're interested in selling them separately...

Comment

Those games on the hard drive are they locked to you user account or can they be played on a different live account after deleting yours?

Comment

To be honest I'm not sure, it's only FIFA that is on the hard drive as well, sorry I could have worded it a bit better. Dead rising 3 is the disc version

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                              Those games on the hard drive are they locked to you user account or can they be played on a different live account after deleting yours?

Comment

Working...
                              X