Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, definitely some good input via PM thus far. Keep em coming.

Comment

I'm struggling to think of anything that encapsulates the place better than NTSC-UK.

I had 60fps.co.uk and noborders.co.uk as possible suggestions, but they're a little vague. As was 59point94.co.uk or 29point97.co.uk

I quite liked randomencounter.co.uk, but that's quite RPG specific.

Amazingly giantenemycrab.co.uk is available (as is the .com). As a name for a gaming website, it's surely a winner. Also attacktheweakpointformassivedamage.co.uk and realtimeweaponchange.co.uk spring to mind.

I quite liked bad-console-port.co.uk and rightanaloguestick.co.uk, but not sure anything is quite there yet.

Oh, and subscriptioncancelled.co.uk is also available.
      Last edited by cavalcade; 18-06-2011, 19:18.

Comment

I really like noborders, for the double meaning of region-free gaming and crap localisations.

We'd also get a healthy flow of people looking to order nobs.

Comment

Hopefully the fact you like it goes some way to alleviate the disappointment of me telling you I've just guiltily remembered I've got to post you a package full of gaming tat....

Erm. I'm hopeless. Bear with me. Or bare with me, whatever floats your boat. I will sort that tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
            We'd also get a healthy flow of people looking to order nobs.
            I'd missed that the first time I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
              Hopefully the fact you like it goes some way to alleviate the disappointment of me telling you I've just guiltily remembered I've got to post you a package full of gaming tat....

I'd actually totally forgotten about that!

Comment

Going with the themes of welcoming and knowledgable mentioned in Charles' original post, I like 'acquaintedgaming.co.uk/com' as it works on both levels and I quite like 'savvygamers.co.uk/com' too. But then I'm also fond on 'in-the-know.co.uk/com' for some reason, although thinking about it that sounds more like the name of some conspiracy or gossip site.

Comment

"savvygamers" might be easily confused with savygamer, which is a fairly well-known site.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                    I'm struggling to think of anything that encapsulates the place better than NTSC-UK.

I had 60fps.co.uk and noborders.co.uk as possible suggestions, but they're a little vague. As was 59point94.co.uk or 29point97.co.uk

I quite liked randomencounter.co.uk, but that's quite RPG specific.

Amazingly giantenemycrab.co.uk is available (as is the .com). As a name for a gaming website, it's surely a winner. Also attacktheweakpointformassivedamage.co.uk and realtimeweaponchange.co.uk spring to mind.

I quite liked bad-console-port.co.uk and rightanaloguestick.co.uk, but not sure anything is quite there yet.

Oh, and subscriptioncancelled.co.uk is also available.
                    Love that last one!

Comment

I still love Hoolak's suggestion in the previous thread. I really hope that was submitted.

Edit: Eh?
                      Last edited by Decider-VT; 21-06-2011, 12:59.

Comment

cognizant-uk.co.uk

Comment

Well, I've sent my pm through. I'm not sure of the relevance of my first idea but I quite like it, this has definitely been a hard comp though. It's such a saturated market out there for games sites that there's not many decent names still available so it can be a pain thinking of something that hasn't already been used, sounds appropriate and fits the bill better than the current name

Comment

Bit of mouthful but it works for me

Comment

That's what she said.

Sorry.

Comment

rgbgaming.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X