Clear All

Ha ha ha! Jinx!
    No quitsies!

Comment

Firts trailer for Spielbergs long planned remake of West Side Story:

Comment

The trailer for Snake Eyes: GI Joe Origins

Comment

My kids have outgrown this and yet I know they'll still want to watch it:

Comment

Free Guy

This looks right up my street as Ryan Reynolds plays a man who discovers he's in a videogame and sets out to escape the prison he didn't know he was in, like an MMO version of The Truman Show, but played for more laughs.

"In Twentieth Century Studios’ epic adventure-comedy “Free Guy,” a bank teller who discovers he is actually a background player in an open-world video game, decides to become the hero of his own story…one he rewrites himself. Now in a world where there are no limits, he is determined to be the guy who saves his world his way…before it is too late."

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
            I suspect the trailer gives away all the best bits so approach caution if you think this is something you'd watch.

Comment

I like the concept and I know I'll be entertained by Ryan Reynolds because I always am but I don't think it looks all that great. At least, it's not doing it for me.

Comment

And now for something completely new... a Roland Emmerich disaster movie!

Comment

I mean, we all know exactly how the film will play out. But... I'd be up for some BS take your brain out film.

Comment

The trailer for Ambulance which feels like at this point Michael Bay is almost parody making Michael Bay movies

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                      The trailer for Ambulance which feels like at this point Michael Bay is almost parody making Michael Bay movies
                      that's the entire film right there.

Comment

I'm still fascinated by the Kennedy assassination and will definitely be seeing this

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Brought to you by NEON (you're welcome) comes David Cronenberg's next film:

Comment

Working...
                                X