This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
    'Great and unmatched wisdom' spoken like a true dictator.
    Totally insane.

Comment

In polls Elizabeth Warren continues to make up ground on Joe Biden.

Comment

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/presid...PWjQ&ocid=iehp]

The White House says it will not cooperate with the Impeachment Inquiry, always a healthy sign of nothing to hide

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/presid...PWjQ&ocid=iehp]

The White House says it will not cooperate with the Impeachment Inquiry, always a healthy sign of nothing to hide
          I'm pretty sure that not cooperating with a criminal investigation is a crime.

Comment

Turkey airstrikes Syria, thanks Trump

Meanwhile:

-The number of voters who say Trump should be impeached has risen to half
            -Warren says if she is nominated she won't pursue big money donors to her campaign
            -The Justice Department have arrested a an employee of the Defense Intelligence Agency for leaking information to journalists
            -Biden has stated Trump should now be impeached
            -America's economy is slowing down and Trump's policies are on the blaming end
            -When asked if his actions will lead to thousands of ISIS fighters escaping Syrian custody Trump said that they will and they'll likely flee to Europe

Comment

Trump appointee Neomi Rao dissents but court decides 2-1 that lawmakers must receive financial records from president’s accounting firm

The Federal Appeals Court has ruled that Trumps financial records must be turned over to the House of Representatives

Ambassador’s decision to ignore state department gag and appear before the House committees will probably inspire others

Meanwhile former Ambassador Marie Wovanovtich has defied Trump and testified to the House. Her words tore the White House apart and next Thursday a second Ambassador will also testify.

Comment

A meeting of presidential supporters has reportedly used a doctored video showing Donald Trump stabbing and shooting members of the media and his political opponents. The scene centres on Trump's head super-imposed over the Church scene from Kingsman.

Comment

That is absolutely insane. I mean, that it comes from his supporters and not his enemies. That's frightening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    That is absolutely insane. I mean, that it comes from his supporters and not his enemies. That's frightening.
                    I've seen a bunch of stuff over the last few weeks on places like Twitter, where all those small NRA-affiliates are telling their members to "arm up" in case of an impeachment verdict. It's certainly not a joke to those people. Fox News ran a piece last week invoking the term "civil war".

Now, some of these are screengrabs of a few somewhat infamous extremist right-wing sites, with names that I won't mention here as I wouldn't want anyone to visit them out of pure curiosity. I haven't jumped down the rabbit hole to see if they're genuine or fabricated (because, though I'm sad to say it, I know there are people out there who are fabricating right-wing stuff just like there are people fabricating left-wing stuff).

However, I can believe that there's some truth to it because I've seen reports of paramilitary groups being hired as security at right-wing rallies which are genuine.

Comment

Wrong thread--

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                        I've seen a bunch of stuff over the last few weeks on places like Twitter, where all those small NRA-affiliates are telling their members to "arm up" in case of an impeachment verdict. It's certainly not a joke to those people. Fox News ran a piece last week invoking the term "civil war".

Now, some of these are screengrabs of a few somewhat infamous extremist right-wing sites, with names that I won't mention here as I wouldn't want anyone to visit them out of pure curiosity. I haven't jumped down the rabbit hole to see if they're genuine or fabricated (because, though I'm sad to say it, I know there are people out there who are fabricating right-wing stuff just like there are people fabricating left-wing stuff).

However, I can believe that there's some truth to it because I've seen reports of paramilitary groups being hired as security at right-wing rallies which are genuine.
                        Wouldn’t get anywhere near a civil war. The US armed forces would not follow any such orders nor split up into factions.

If a bunch of right wing inbred hicks think they can take on the US military, then I welcome them too.

Comment

Yep, exactly. A few Wacos and that’s about as far as it would get.

Comment

If they did organise one at least they'd finally be more correctly interpreting the second amendment for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              If they did organise one at least they'd finally be more correctly interpreting the second amendment for once.
                              Your assuming half these backwards hicks can actually read, that's quite a big assumption.

Comment

True, they probably get all their info from their friends: Smith & Weston

Comment

Working...
                                X