This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    Sending the joycon to Nintendo will sort it. But yes, the gyro in the Pro Controller is fine.
    Great thanks for the advice. I'll get her the Pro pad and see about getting the Joycons fixed. Pretty sure they'll be out of the guarantee period by now though.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      Great thanks for the advice. I'll get her the Pro pad and see about getting the Joycons fixed. Pretty sure they'll be out of the guarantee period by now though.
      They repaired mine free long outside warrantee period.

Comment

The headphone socket works while docked, which is nice. It meant I could play the Switch on the TV while my wife was in a conference call.

It’s also great for anyone who wants a pure analogue signal to feed their amp.

Comment

There's going to be a gameplay demo of Terry Bogard in SSB Ultimate. It'll be nice to see the character in motion and inevitably the face-off against Ryu. If they release him this week I reckon I'll pick him up tbh (gotta show my SNK bias and all that).

Comment

I can feel its pull. For the first time since Yellow, I'm getting a Pokemon game day one. The last entry I played was X which was pretty fun tbh.

Comment

フライハイワークスは本日,Nintendo Switchダウンロード専売ソフト「ギガンティック・アーミー」を11月14日に配信すると発表し,あらかじめダウンロードを開始した。本作は,インディーズスタジオのASTRO PORTが開発した,PC向けアクション「GIGANTIC ARMY」の移植作だ。

Gigantic Army
              (Google Translate) Switch version “Gigantic Army” will be distributed on November 14th. Mecha shooting action with a profound world viewEditorial department: maru

Fly High Works announced today (November 7, 2019) that it will distribute Nintendo Switch download-only software " Gigantic Army " on November 14, and started downloading in advance. The price is 900 yen (tax included), and it will be 10% off 810 yen (tax included) until the release .

Switch version “Gigantic Army” will be distributed on November 14th. Mecha shooting action with a profound world view

This work is a port of the action “GIGANTIC ARMY” for PC developed by ASTRO PORT of Indies Studio . Players drive the GMR-34 Saladin, a manned battle robot introduced by the Earth Defense Force space fleet in the "Lamron War" , three types of firearms (assault rifles, riat guns, grenade guns), special weapons Challenge various missions using (cluster bombs, missile pods, beam cannons).

It is a mecha shooting action game where you can enjoy a 16-bit side scrolling screen, heavy mechanical design, and a world of sci-fi flavor.

Year 2009. The “Lamron War” broke out.
              Unnamed soldiers keep fighting in a battlefield that has become a bog.
              Nintendo Switch download exclusive software
              “Gigantic Army”
              will start distribution from Thursday, November 14, 2019!

Fly High Works Co., Ltd. is planning to distribute Nintendo Switch download exclusive software “Gigantic Army” from e-shop from Thursday, November 14, 2019. The selling price is 900 yen (tax included).

In addition, a 10% OFF sale will be implemented in advance from Thursday, November 7, 2019.

[Game Introduction]
              “Gigantic Army” is a 16-bit side-scrolling mechanical shooting action game with a sense of weight. You board the "GMR-34 Saladin" that the Earth Defense Force Space Fleet put in the Ramlon War. This aircraft was described as the highest masterpiece of the land battle type MCR (Manned Battle Robot).

Three types of firearms (assault rifles, riat guns, grenade guns) and special weapons (cluster bombs, missile pods, beam cannons) can be equipped one by one.

In addition, use the “Pile Bunker”, a powerful equipment for close combat, and the “Shield” to prevent enemy attacks.

@kryss

Comment

Oh wow this one's old. An average game, a bit on the easy side when compared to the Assault Suit games. Dracue Software's Gunhound EX and remake of Leynos are way better...unfortunately Dracue are no more

Comment

Finally fed up with drifting JoyCons, so I'm sending them back to Nintendo to fix.

They're out of warranty, but I'll be pissed off if they don't fix them.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how you get on. I'm still a bit baffled by my experience. Took them ages but they did at least fix them.

Comment

So we can agree that switch is pretty much perfect apart from the drifting joycons? Oh and the left joycon disconnection problem? Oh and the plugging the joycon in upside and getting it stuck? And crap battery life, no Bluetooth audio and no voice chat without a mobile phone and no backing up game saves without a Nintendo subscription. But apart from that, spot on yeah?

They say it’s all about the games and they’re right. I want Luigi’s mansion despite all the above!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        plugging the joycon in upside and getting it stuck?
                        I'll give you all the others and add cracking cases but this one? That says more about whoever managed to do this than it does the system. It's like having a problem that you can shove crayons into a PS4's disc drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          I'll give you all the others and add cracking cases but this one? That says more about whoever managed to do this than it does the system. It's like having a problem that you can shove crayons into a PS4's disc drive.
                          I did this with the little plastic slide on attachments that come in the box. The other half and i use them for multiplayer as ive only got the joycons, turns out they have a left and right and can get stuck if you put them on the wrong way.
                          Last edited by fishbowlhead; 07-11-2019, 18:47.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                            I did this with the little plastic slide on attachments that come in the box. The other half and i use them for multiplayer as ive only got the joycons, turns out they have a left and right and can get stuck if you out them on the wrong way.
                            Stop stuffing crayons into your PS4!!! Okay, yeah those little side attachments can get stuck (although it doesn't take much to get them off) but I've never heard of someone putting the joycons on their system upside down.

Comment

No putting the joycons in the wrong way in the console itself is just plain, errrrrrm.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                I did this with the little plastic slide on attachments that come in the box. The other half and i use them for multiplayer as ive only got the joycons, turns out they have a left and right and can get stuck if you put them on the wrong way.
                                Yeah I meant this!

Comment

Working...
                                X