No announcement yet.

Brand New PSP Go with 10 Games - ?79.99 instore @Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just re- CFW'ed my ole trusty psp 1001 with the same cfw as The go will use, it was surprisingly easy!

Now just to copy my UMDs onto my HDD, and hope that the pspgo runs them!!! (When I buy it on friday haha)

Comment

Reserved mine for tomorrow pick-up, ready to CFW it

Cheers for the heads up on Guildford Koopa, that was my second stop but the GAME I reserved it from was closer :-) Actually does Guildford still have two GAME stores - one on each street?
      Last edited by Escape-To-88; 13-07-2011, 21:15.
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Nah they closed the one on the High Street - just North Street (nearer the Friary Centre) left. Shame really as I prefered the look and feel of the High Street one!

Have you managed to reserve white or black?

Just looking up how to CFW it now - will report back once done (with any luck!)

Comment

White mate, all they had in stock. Would have preferred white so I was in luck Did you say Woking had some as well? I've reserved the one for tomorrow, but just in case is goes AWOL I have a backup
          Was yours on 6.39 - assume you've gone with PRO-B?

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            I thought if a download a US PSN game and put it on my PSPgo, then I have to be logged in to that amregions account in order to play it, so it's a nightmare if you've got multi region stuff? That's why I was getting at anyway, I dunno if cfw fixes that nowadays...
            CFW on it's own won't get around that problem, I use some PSP homebrew software called PSN License Manager 0.40, it allows you to back up all your region licenses and install them directly from the PSP. Saves you from having to keep hooking it up to the PS3 or deleting your PSN account from the PSP each time you want to use a different region.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
              White mate, all they had in stock. Would have preferred white so I was in luck Did you say Woking had some as well? I've reserved the one for tomorrow, but just in case is goes AWOL I have a backup
              Was yours on 6.39 - assume you've gone with PRO-B?
              Yeah they had one when I was there at about 3pm today. The white is actually pretty nice I have to say, much better than expected!

Mine was on 5.70 but I updated to 6.20 and have installed PRO-B8 yes, although it seems I have to reactivate it every time I turn the thing off and back on again - is this normal??

Comment

Any advantage of going to 6.20 instead of 6.39?

Comment

From what I read more is restricted the higher you go, 6.20 seemed to be the lowest I could CFW easily. TBH I didnt do much research, just put it on and am now comparing SNES emulators - pretty sweet playing Bomberman 2 on the PSPGo!

Edit: Just downloaded Crash Bandicoot 1, plays very nicely - cheers jeimuzu_uk for posting this deal here as think I'm going to really enjoy this little beaut!
                  Last edited by koopatroopa90; 13-07-2011, 23:20.

Comment

I'm on 6.39 ME-8 with my PSP-1000. No complaints!

Comment

Should have probably asked earlier, but I'm assuming the ten free titles apply even if you have a current PSN account?

Comment

I'd like to know that too actually! Think it's just so long as yours is the first account the unit logs in as?

BTW this thing is a dream for SNES emulation. Just tried about 8 different games and virtually no slowdown on any (Starfox needs some tweaking and I lost the music but still played fine).

PS1 games are looking sweet too.

Comment

What snes emulator you using koops? I'm
                          Intrigued!

Comment

Damn all this talk. I'm pretty tempted to pick one of these up. How easy is it to get emulators on there for a non techy person, and does mame work well?

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's using SnesTYL or the Euphoria build Mr. K
                              It's pretty simple mate, it's just a case of drag n' drop into the appropriate folder for most emu's.

Comment

Thanks buddy, which is recommended?

Skully- it's easy matey, if I can do it then anyone can!!
                                All my psp games, emulators and ps1 games on one nifty little handheld?

Lovely.

EDIT - PSPgo get! The missus went and picked up the last one in the store for me! White aswell, I'm pleased! Can't fiddle with it until Friday though!!
                                Last edited by MrKirov; 14-07-2011, 08:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X